Business Travelers Unite

Hello all... 46 M and I will be traveling through OH, IN, IL in the next 3-4 weeks. I have about 28 customers and prospects to visit over a 2 week period and will be driving all over these states. A normal guy that would love the company of any ladies for dinner, possibly more if you are so inclined. Guys, I might give a jerk or a bj in the right situation. Feel free to pm.

I’ve been traveling for 10 yrs now. I’m in a hotel 3-4 nights a week. I’ve had a few “encounters” with ladies and had an amazing time. Once in Minneapolis, once in St. Louis area, and a few times in KC. KC was amazing sex!! Lol
It always seems to be ladies in the 38-42 yrs old range. (I’m 57) Love it! The best line from one of them…you sucked the orgasm right out of that pussy! With how loud she yelled it I’m sure the whole damn floor heard. 😎

I’m in Madison WI this week and possibly St. Louis next week. Other upcoming locations are Ann Arbor, Lansing, and Detroit MI…then off to Indy.

Hello all... 46 M and I will be traveling through OH, IN, IL in the next 3-4 weeks. I have about 28 customers and prospects to visit over a 2 week period and will be driving all over these states. A normal guy that would love the company of any ladies for dinner, possibly more if you are so inclined. Guys, I might give a jerk or a bj in the right situation. Feel free to pm.
Still planning this trip. I can be flexible on when I leave if there is a good reason! :)

Back