Business Travelers Unite

Will be in the Macon, GA area on Tuesday night. If anyone’s in the area let me know. Would love to know where to go for dinner or drinks.

I’m gonna be in Houston, TX & Lake Charles, LA around 6/1-6/5. Would love to meet up, chat, drinks, etc.

Heading back to Nashville for the next couple of evenings, feel free to PM me if you would like to explore the possibilities :)

OKC for the next few days, be a shame to waste this hotel room all alone. Any ladies in the area hmu😘

Interesting how almost all the posts are by guys. I frequently travel on business but don't have any stories to share

The possibilities are endless when traveling! The people you could meet! I'm sure if I was traveling, I'd probably be stuck in a boring small town, huddled in bed naked with take outs. In a fantasy world, I'd be meeting sexy people. A woman can dream, right?
you never know, maybe someday you will. You deserve to find out what that’s like

The possibilities are endless when traveling! The people you could meet! I'm sure if I was traveling, I'd probably be stuck in a boring small town, huddled in bed naked with take outs. In a fantasy world, I'd be meeting sexy people. A woman can dream, right?
Traveling on business can be fun as is meeting new people, and I'm not speaking sexually. I find people fascinating, each with their own story.

And nothing wrong with dreaming, darlin. Where would be the first place you would travel?

If you are travelling to India, let me know. I will help add some pleasure to the business. 😉

Travel has been ingrained into me now…Alaska (have to wake up in 3 hours but I am still awake) tomorrow, Costa Rica (my future home) in 2 weeks, then need to plan a work trip to London and Munich 🤷🏽‍♂️

The primal thing makes me very selective these days, though very open to meeting and knowing and making great friends everywhere.

Damn, I live in South Africa and travel extensively locally and internationally. Some hotels just lend themselves better to masturbating and being excited than others.

I love the sound of sex and adore the sound of a lady masturbating. Rooms with inter-leading doors are the best.

I am yet to hear a vibrator.

Best was one night when I heard a lady moan. I could soon figure out she was alone and also listening and hearing me. We drove each other insane and ended in a collapsing orgasm.

Next morning she knocked and we started all over again. Later I received a god bye whisper and a kiss blow at the door.

Would LOVE to experience that again.

Back