Busting out of your boxers or briefs...

that makes me smile, blush a little, and also makes me feel like I might need to post here again soon....I might need some inspiration (along with the right hint too of course)

I will have to stalk you regularly to see where you've posted pictures. ;)

My first attempt:

First time around....I will try again if there is interest. Thanks

Attachments

• 20161002_220429-600x600.jpg
    20161002_220429-600x600.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1
Just a little off-thread [no boxers nor briefs] but in the spirit, just, I think, and meanwhile revealing a different kink ...

attachment.php

But, I want to tease. Taking them off just spoils it all. :D

I have a few more quality pics. ;)

Perhaps they will come off another day. Maybe just for you. :cool:

In this very moment, I feel quite special...:heart::cathappy:

Ladies, If You Like It....

PM me with a fantasy idea :D:heart::rose:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1
Just a little off-thread [no boxers nor briefs] but in the spirit, just, I think, and meanwhile revealing a different kink ...

Simon, there is just something about the sound of button flies being ripped open, then the added peek of metal (assuming metal anyway).....yes please!! ;)

To the other gentlemen, love the teases!! Please, keep posting! :kiss:

Simon, there is just something about the sound of button flies being ripped open, then the added peek of metal (assuming metal anyway).....yes please!! ;)

To the other gentlemen, love the teases!! Please, keep posting! :kiss:

When it's a woman's slightly trembling hands doing the ripping ... ;)
Yeah you peeked my chunky steel ring around my whole junk. Got it on now, as is pretty standard for me. Enhances a woman's experience of loving adoration I find. xx

attachment.php

No Boxers, no briefs, no problem. Nice.

Trying another...

Another good try.

swelling in my briefs

https://www.***********/s/fg4zjyvoo0nqgya/IMG_2358.JPG?dl=0

Looks swell alright.

For what it's worth here is my contributionView attachment 1924332

Worth plenty to see. Nice.

PM me with a fantasy idea :D:heart::rose:

Very nice escape to see.

attachment.php

There seems to be a light in there beckoning me. I'm oddly drawn to it. Yet, I have no explanation for this phenomenon.

There seems to be a light in there beckoning me. I'm oddly drawn to it. Yet, I have no explanation for this phenomenon.

It's polished steel. A ring around my cock-and-balls. Pleasant. I love it and my woman loves it and I wear it most days all day and most certainly for sex. Kinky? Crazy? Whatever - it's not coming off of me any time soon! :D

It's polished steel. A ring around my cock-and-balls. Pleasant. I love it and my woman loves it and I wear it most days all day and most certainly for sex. Kinky? Crazy? Whatever - it's not coming off of me any time soon! :D

Just from that peek, I'm going to be begging Him, on my knees of course ;), to try a steel one. He has something that I thought was a fucking zip tie in a picture, lmao!!

I'm not dead, just very busy. :)

And I know these aren't boxers or briefs, but I already busted out, so you'll have to forgive me....

Last edited:
Back