Busting out of your boxers or briefs...

Been a big fan of this site for years..turned 18 last week, so I can finally participate in these type of posts.

Bulge pic - I often just walk around the house like this..

Morning Wood pic - my little friend sometimes finds its way out of my briefs, I always wake up with some healthy morning wood!

I'm a virgin and my main fantasy is to be with an experienced older woman :)

Young, fit, and a big cock..where do I sign up? :devil:

Mine just

Came off. Had some lovely noon sex. Nice and relaxed.

Attachments

• 20161010_222302-768x768.jpg
    20161010_222302-768x768.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 0
Been a big fan of this site for years..turned 18 last week, so I can finally participate in these type of posts.

Morning Wood pic - my little friend sometimes finds its way out of my briefs, I always wake up with some healthy morning wood!

You busted out alright. Very nice.

Came off. Had some lovely noon sex. Nice and relaxed.

Not busting out, but full nude looks nice too.

Another one....

A bit more on theme this time

Attachments

• 20161012_092329-600x600.jpg
    20161012_092329-600x600.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 0

Plenty of MILFs and Cougars around these parts. I'm sure someone would love to rip you to absolute shreds.

Almost busted out....soaked for sure...wearing my panties...gotta love a man confident enough to cum in women's panties, then share it with her.

https://www.***********/s/b9l2vn63fiiduwv/d89582ee-3e46-453f-85d4-7315837bdc80.jpg?dl=0

Back