Anthony Hopkins
Tommy Lee Jones
Gene Simmons
Tim Curry

Obvious choices from the literary world:
Stephen King - D Tabatha King - s
Ann Rice - D

mmmm Gene Simmons

Smart, articulate, and a great tongue........ Good taste Des.

Rose:heart:

Desdemona said:
Celeb Doms:
Anthony Hopkins
Tommy Lee Jones
Gene Simmons
Tim Curry

Obvious choices from the literary world:
Stephen King - D Tabatha King - s
Ann Rice - D

Sorry to disagree Des, but I see Tim Curry as the ultimate bi-switch

zipman7 said:

Sorry to disagree Des, but I see Tim Curry as the ultimate bi-switch

You know what? I can see that too, now that you mention it.

something pervy about gene simmons, aye. I cant agree on robt deniro or tommy lee jones though. Actors are paid to emit intensity, that does not make them psychosexual.

RisiaSkye said:
So, we know that many stars keep their sex lives private, particularly if their preferences could hurt their careers by offending the sensibilities of middle America and the foreign markets. Some are, perhaps, less "closeted" than others...certainly, people were more shocked by Rock Hudson than by Liberace, right?

I'm wondering who's in the "leather closet." Who, in other words, is kinked in our kinda ways? This could be fun..

My suspicion:
Angelina Jolie & Billy Bob Thornton
They tattooed each other's names right away, they're both into goth styles and black leather, and I read a BBT interview in which he showed the interviewer around their home--except for one room which he chuckled while calling "the dungeon."

Also, look at him and look at her. Clearly, the man's got something going besides his looks. And, he gives off incredible intensity in his stare. I suspect he's Dom, she's a willful wild-child sub, and they have amazing sex and hideous fights.

At least, if I were a betting woman...

Any other nominees?

I don't think you could say they were in the closet- it was prety much out in the open

rosco rathbone said:
you have great radar:

major ditto on ellen barkin. I have been dating ellen barkinesque bitches my whole life.

ditto on q tarantino and margaret cho. She is a bee yatch. Wants to act tough and pretend otherwise.

are you saying Barkin is sub or Domme, cause I see Gabriel Bryne, her (ex?)hubby as a definite Dom.

Gabriel Byrne made me think of Patricia Arquette in Stigmata. She seems like a BDSM type, but I can't figure out which end. I wonder if she usta dress up in leather to torture Nic Cage, or is it just his 8mm characterization that makes me think he's a subbie?

Back