Cfnm...your thoughts?

A girl I was friends with yanked my swim shorts down when I was helping her Mom and her Mom's friends decorate around the pool for a kids birthday party. I was holding a sign banner over my head trying to attach it so just pretended nothing happened. My friend tossed my shorts over the neighbors fence. So I just continued like I still had them on. And yes it made me semihard playing this game. But all the moms seemed to enjoy it. Someone finally retrieved my shorts before any kids came home. But it did create a new fetish for me.
That's the other thing with CFNM it isn't always about seeing the man naked, it's about power imbalance and causing embarrassment, watching him react to the situation.

Yesterday, the wife an i had the day off. While the kids where at school. I was naked except for my cock cage and she remained clothed. We never really thought of it but we love how it added to my submissive state. We both agreed when we are empty nesters it will be a regular thing for us.
Good for you two!

Absolutely love CFNM, I had a roommate who was bi. She loved having me naked. She brought home a girl that worked at Basken Robins, they would call me out of my room to watch gay videos and see if I had a visual reaction to them while I was naked. Loved every minute of that time

That's the other thing with CFNM it isn't always about seeing the man naked, it's about power imbalance and causing embarrassment, watching him react to the situation.
I think this is so very true, and frankly part of the appeal. It's also to see the actions and reactions of the women participating. I like seeing their reactions as well.

For me maybe at first but then seeing my wife in tight jeans a button up shirt wearing a strapon. Somehow it goes away.

I’m a big fan, whether it’s part of some pegging play, or just a random blowjob where she wants me naked.

Cfnm
Sometimes she’s only got to look at me in a certain way, sat in an armchair fully clothed, her head at the right height for sucking my cock. I have to take off all my clothes and stand in front of her and she will take my stiff cock in her mouth, scratch her nails down the side of my balls. Sometimes she turns me around and strokes my bottom and fingers me. Then I have to face forward again and she will wank me off. This kind of play is very erotic and I like this dynamic.

This is something my wife and I have come to enjoy recently. I'm off work on Monday and Tuesday while my wife goes off to work. So sometimes, I'll literally meet her naked at the door or on the porch in the evening Dinner's cooking or ordered in and ready so that she doesn't have to do anything. Totally gets her in the mood and we have a great evening of her petting me until she's wildly horny. Before I was on this schedule, middle of the week sex was rare, but it's pretty common now.

Cfnm
Sometimes she’s only got to look at me in a certain way, sat in an armchair fully clothed, her head at the right height for sucking my cock. I have to take off all my clothes and stand in front of her and she will take my stiff cock in her mouth, scratch her nails down the side of my balls. Sometimes she turns me around and strokes my bottom and fingers me. Then I have to face forward again and she will wank me off. This kind of play is very erotic and I like this dynamic.
You’re not the only one…. Especially if there’s another , fully clothed “ watcher “ …. Arms length , maybe a suggestion , a fingertip touch ….

Cfnm
So nice to read

So nice to read
Sienna, my former GF just loved sucking my cock. Our routine was: she would answer the door fully clothed. Then she would get me a drink while I got naked. She would sit down in her chair after offering me my drink. I would stand in front of her, and we would exchange pleasantries while we sipped our drinks.

Eventually, having a cock dangling in front of her face was too much. She would lean forward, kiss my cock then gently start sucking me off.

My wife gave me the most fantastic edging hand job and blow job this morning. She had me sit on the bedside chair and put my legs up on the bed while she got in between my legs and sucked me and handjob me for a good 45 minutes without letting me cum.

I was fully nude and she was in gorgeous skimpy little nighty. God it was hot! I was desperate and having little quaking mini body orgasms.

My right ball still hurts!

I love the way my wife looks with her strapon on over her jeans or it hanging out her fly.

I fantasize quite a bit about CFNM. In my last relationship, I liked to answer the door nude when she came over.

I love being nude and can easily hang out with a woman or group of women who are clothed. Would love to be teased and humiliated to some extent in their presence.
What kind of teasing and humiliation and by whom ? Pm open

Back