Cfnm...your thoughts?

CFNM is a fun idea. It prompted me to write a couple stories on the topic. If anyone is interested, here are links:

Painting Naked Aubrey, a CFNM story. I meant for the title to read, "Painted Naked with Aubrey" but I left off that one word. Here's the synopsis: "Aubrey talks me into painting a series of cabins naked and hard while she stays completely clothed. Later, she invites her friends to watch, too."

Avrils Fool. a CFNM story is a bit longer, novella length. Synopsis: "Avril loves seeing Ted, her best friend, naked."

Thanks for letting me pimp my stories. I hope someone enjoys them. :)
These were two of my favorite CFNM stories. I’m sorry that you chose to pull them down. Great work!

I love being naked and getting a handjob from my wife in clothes, then when I finish she usually wipes her hands on me and tells me to go clean up or just rolls over to go to sleep.
It’s hot while it’s happening and humiliating when it’s over

Nothing is more of a turn for me than to be naked in front of dressed lady or ladies, in person is best but online works as well

Men are usually portrayed as obsessed with naked females. But given a chance, some women enjoy control over a male body. To look at and touch while their own body is safe, secure and hidden away. They are told from a young age not to stare. But given the opportunity to stare, they enjoy it. And it gives them the power to explore their erotic feelings behind the safety of clothing.

So, if a man is brave enough to feel vulnerable, it could be an amazing experience in a safe and committed relationship.

I have had several experiences where I was naked with women who were clothed, and I have enjoyed every one of them.

I’ve written about several of them here: one, I was modelling naked for an open studio, and most of the artists had left, leaving just me, nude, and three women artists.

One of the artists started to be very provocative by moving up close to me and then began teasing me about being naked in front of the three of them. The other two were quieter, but they, too, moved closer and teased me some as well, with the result that I had an erection as they sketched me.

They did some very accurate sketches of me in a very aroused state, and we looked at their sketches and talked about them while I was still naked, the provocative one leaning against me as we spoke of her sketch. The quietest one said that she liked how my flaccid penis bounced when I walked and asked me to walk across the room for them. We ended up staying about a half hour beyond the usual time, and they got to see more than me than they expected.

Another time, I posed naked outdoors, relatively close to a road, for a female photographer who brought along a friend as a lookout. She was probably in her early 20s and spent more time staring at my penis than checking to see if anyone was coming.

While I was posing and the photographer was taking shots of me naked and encouraging me to get an erection (which didn’t need much encouragement), a woman who was riding by on her bicycle stopped and asked if she could watch. When she stopped, I was very aroused, and my erect penis was oozing pre-cum, and the photographer asked me to stroke myself and ejaculate. So again, the three of them got to see more than me, just naked and aroused.

My first CFNM experience was with a school friend who persuaded me to go skinny dipping. She then made me come up out of the water and stand in front of her naked. She teased me about being embarrassed but also having an erection.

I’ve had a few medical CFNM experiences, too. I was having a physical with an older woman doctor, and she told me to strip and put on a gown. I replied that the gown wasn’t necessary if it was for my comfort as I am a nudist and happy being naked, to which she just said okay. I stripped and had my physical completely naked.

When she finished, I sat there still naked and answered questions as she updated the information in my medical records. I had several physicals with the same doctor and was naked each time.

Another time, I was having skin issues and went to a dermatologist. When I went into the examination room, the nurse asked if I would like a gown, and I said not at all and started to strip. The doctor, a woman in her mid-30s, examined me thoroughly from head to foot. So I was naked in front of a very attractive blond nurse and the doctor. I did start to get aroused and apologised. The doctor said that it was normal and not to worry about it.

I’d really love to have more CFNM experiences.

Men are usually portrayed as obsessed with naked females. But given a chance, some women enjoy control over a male body. To look at and touch while their own body is safe, secure and hidden away. They are told from a young age not to stare. But given the opportunity to stare, they enjoy it. And it gives them the power to explore their erotic feelings behind the safety of clothing.

So, if a man is brave enough to feel vulnerable, it could be an amazing experience in a safe and committed relationship.

I have had several experiences where I was naked with women who were clothed, and I have enjoyed every one of them.

I’ve written about several of them here: one, I was modelling naked for an open studio, and most of the artists had left, leaving just me, nude, and three women artists.

One of the artists started to be very provocative by moving up close to me and then began teasing me about being naked in front of the three of them. The other two were quieter, but they, too, moved closer and teased me some as well, with the result that I had an erection as they sketched me.

They did some very accurate sketches of me in a very aroused state, and we looked at their sketches and talked about them while I was still naked, the provocative one leaning against me as we spoke of her sketch. The quietest one said that she liked how my flaccid penis bounced when I walked and asked me to walk across the room for them. We ended up staying about a half hour beyond the usual time, and they got to see more than me than they expected.

Another time, I posed naked outdoors, relatively close to a road, for a female photographer who brought along a friend as a lookout. She was probably in her early 20s and spent more time staring at my penis than checking to see if anyone was coming.

While I was posing and the photographer was taking shots of me naked and encouraging me to get an erection (which didn’t need much encouragement), a woman who was riding by on her bicycle stopped and asked if she could watch. When she stopped, I was very aroused, and my erect penis was oozing pre-cum, and the photographer asked me to stroke myself and ejaculate. So again, the three of them got to see more than me, just naked and aroused.

My first CFNM experience was with a school friend who persuaded me to go skinny dipping. She then made me come up out of the water and stand in front of her naked. She teased me about being embarrassed but also having an erection.

I’ve had a few medical CFNM experiences, too. I was having a physical with an older woman doctor, and she told me to strip and put on a gown. I replied that the gown wasn’t necessary if it was for my comfort as I am a nudist and happy being naked, to which she just said okay. I stripped and had my physical completely naked.

When she finished, I sat there still naked and answered questions as she updated the information in my medical records. I had several physicals with the same doctor and was naked each time.

Another time, I was having skin issues and went to a dermatologist. When I went into the examination room, the nurse asked if I would like a gown, and I said not at all and started to strip. The doctor, a woman in her mid-30s, examined me thoroughly from head to foot. So I was naked in front of a very attractive blond nurse and the doctor. I did start to get aroused and apologised. The doctor said that it was normal and not to worry about it.

Couldn’t agree more … can be so erotic. My preference is with mature, 50+ , 60+ women …. Slow, sensual , staring is always good…imagining what lies beneath their clothes.. being subject to their teasing looks … mmmm

Couldn’t agree more … can be so erotic. My preference is with mature, 50+ , 60+ women …. Slow, sensual , staring is always good…imagining what lies beneath their clothes.. being subject to their teasing looks … mmmm
A glimpse of a stocking is a powerful aphrodisiac! That age group can be very flirting and teasing.

Ohhh absolutely, even a hint of brassiere through buttoned sheer blouse …the possibilities
main-qimg-0d38b7394abb2e45f045bf542f31c16b-lq
showing-off-her-stockings-a32zrukvys-540x665.jpg

Both are very arousing images

Exactly. A huge part for me is how she is dressed.
After a LONG period of slow teasing, the gradual removal of garments is a fantastic time for sensual clothes play ..stroking her inner thighs with her own satin bra straps … having her stroke me with a hand in a stocking …

The whole “ I can see you, but you can’t see me”” thing is popular with a lot of women, there is a playfulness about it and of course CFNM is also well suited to BDSM if that’s where the participants want to take it.

I like the reversal of the usual gender roles which expect the woman to be naked or near naked for the benefit of the male gaze. I like the idea of my nudity being very casual, a picnic similar to the https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Déjeuner_sur_l'herbe except I’m naked and the women clothed. There is no reason at all for my nudity other than the women want me naked.

I also like adapting it to the old fashioned thing where the woman doesn’t like being seen naked. Lights off sex so to speak. Imagine a couple where the man always has to be naked at home but never gets to see his woman naked.

Your experience makes me need to be naked for you.

Yesterday, the wife an i had the day off. While the kids where at school. I was naked except for my cock cage and she remained clothed. We never really thought of it but we love how it added to my submissive state. We both agreed when we are empty nesters it will be a regular thing for us.

A girl I was friends with yanked my swim shorts down when I was helping her Mom and her Mom's friends decorate around the pool for a kids birthday party. I was holding a sign banner over my head trying to attach it so just pretended nothing happened. My friend tossed my shorts over the neighbors fence. So I just continued like I still had them on. And yes it made me semihard playing this game. But all the moms seemed to enjoy it. Someone finally retrieved my shorts before any kids came home. But it did create a new fetish for me.

Back