Challenge! I can name that poet in 6 lines....

Who wrote this poem?

• Angeline

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • LaurenHynde

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Maria

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Perks

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Tristesse

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • WickedEve

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn can I end this early???

Yes I can

I made it too long, get those votes in! I want to do let the cat out of the bag!

or the box

who hid the cat?

I am giving the answer tomorrow. I can't wait.

Next onto some good old boys

with enough history at lit to hide behind a bit of time

is it wrong to not ask the boys permission?

hmmm

~anna

MORE LINES

She, sheltered, box-bound
tied to her post
takes their coats
hanging hook by hook
their loud histories,
but watching only him

Intrigued by that handlebar
moustached mouth
and the way he watches her
differently
from her big browns
all the way south

I am giving the answer tomorrow morning along with the link so y'all can go vote, it is an amazing poem~

I voted Perks. You're not really going to make us wait until tomorrow, are you?!?!? Evil!!!!

I was gonna say EarlyEve but I don't want her to hurt me so I'll just say Eve.

To me it's just how she gets her point across. Direct. Quick.
*shrugs

Uhh... Tung?? I'm still waiting.... *drumming fingers

I'm sayin Eve--but it might be Perks, but ok Eve. lol. it's Eve darnit. i dunno. :D

i said maria, but it was only a guess.

i've read quite a bit of everyone of them poets and i couldn't really decide although i must say it's rather good and am looking forward to reading the rest of it.:D

Drum Roll......

Poem in it's entirety:

microscopic men in my mind

dry skinned drunks
gaze into their cheap glasses
sneaking peaks at her
cashmere red breasts
wondering if she'll flash
her patent leather smile

laughter of the
"still wet behind the ears" boys
makes her thighs quiver
as they share shots
and perspective
within earshot of her kinky curves

the other women
prowling prey, purr
at the boys and drunks
ignoring her tall round ass
as it taunts their
bar stool flats

She, sheltered, box-bound
tied to her post
takes their coats
hanging hook by hook
their loud histories,
but watching only him

Intrigued by that handlebar
moustached mouth
and the way he watches her
differently
from her big browns
all the way south

Now click here to find out who of the usual suspects wrote this sizzler.....vote and comment if you please, I am off to get the boys up.

microscopic men in my mind

Thanks for playing!
~anna

Damn, this is embarrassing. That poem was written on a personal challenge issued by me, and I remember I loved it when I first read it... :rolleyes:

On my defence, Eve was the one who came up with the title and all the restraints of the challenge. :eek:

Last edited:
*laughing* either I'm not obvious enough in my voice, or y'all don't know me even half as much as you should. *grinning*

HA-HA!

I haven't read more than four of her poems, and I got it right off the bat!

Boo-ya!

~D.A.
hehehe.

DeepAsleep said:
HA-HA!

I haven't read more than four of her poems, and I got it right off the bat!

Boo-ya!

~D.A.
hehehe.

you should hear the live version.

I'm pretty sure that's the poem perks let me use on my site and I still didn't recognize it. I voted Trist. Actually, at first I thought it might be mine. lol

WickedEve said:
I'm pretty sure that's the poem perks let me use on my site and I still didn't recognize it. I voted Trist. Actually, at first I thought it might be mine. lol

*laughing* well, as I've loved your poetry for the longest, I have to thank everyone who thought I was early eve. I'll even take the age thing with it. *evil grin*

perks said:
*laughing* well, as I've loved your poetry for the longest, I have to thank everyone who thought I was early eve. I'll even take the age thing with it. *evil grin*

Actually as a whole, I think everyone did quite well! The vote for Lauren was mine, trying to throw someone off.

When I get to the newer poems, I will have to post only one or two lines because they will be fresh in everyones minds....

Thanks for playin' with me,

~anna

ps Eve, you are a riot thinking it might be yours! I swear, I usually read my stuff and say no fucking way, I did NOT write that!

annaswirls said:
Actually as a whole, I think everyone did quite well! The vote for Lauren was mine, trying to throw someone off.
LOL I thought it was weird that someone could imagine it was mine. :D

I voted for Maria, well, she told me to pick "c". *grin*

annaswirls said:

When I get to the newer poems, I will have to post only one or two lines because they will be fresh in everyones minds....

Thanks for playin' with me,

~anna

ps Eve, you are a riot thinking it might be yours! I swear, I usually read my stuff and say no fucking way, I did NOT write that!

I must admit, I also thought it was an Eve, early or not, debate-able. and it must be the only one by perks I havent read.Im sorry ruffle duck ;) its a great poem

and anna, I do the same thing with my stuff, read it later and say, okay, which of you three wrote THIS one??? :D

Back