Chaos: Don't Stress, Undress

Been a while since I’ve posted here! Umm…my ass definitely isn’t my best feature, but nice to see recycling is encouraged now ♻️:cattail:

GDI…now the old “Recycle, reduce, reuse, and close the loop” jingle is in my head
Kitty, You can always recycle here. We are earth friendly like that.

I totally understand what you are saying about backsides. I struggle wanting to post mine as well. Thanks for going for it!

Kitty, You can always recycle here. We are earth friendly like that.

I totally understand what you are saying about backsides. I struggle wanting to post mine as well. Thanks for going for it!
Thank you! I posted it a little while ago and panicked and deleted it like 5 seconds later 🫣 Will try to leave this 1 up a lil longer. The struggle is real! 😅

I so dislike kiss-asses in the workplace, but in the tub (Pucker-Up)
kissass.jpg

*Does not put away spanking paddle yet*
🤭
Just Fab😘 It's like the perfect 'love heart' What would it say?
'Bite Me'
Delightful
🥰
Nice photo and a wonderful view 👍
🥰
You end up with some pretty incredible shots! 🔥
Thank you
A lustful wonder there. Very nice ma'am🌹
🥰
Absolutely peachy perfection.

Arty and sexy 😍
🍑 Thank you
Oh hell damn…
🥰
Holy shit yes 😵
🥰

Thank you all. Means a lot.

Been a while since I’ve posted here! Umm…my ass definitely isn’t my best feature, but nice to see recycling is encouraged now ♻️:cattail:

GDI…now the old “Recycle, reduce, reuse, and close the loop” jingle is in my head
Thank you for reminding me to look here, Kitty!

All of your features have been lovely, my beautiful friend. This picture in not only gorgeous, it is ...intriguing as well. Hot, hot, hot, and intriguing. Love the Kitty's tail.

I love this thread and appreciate the posts but she’s been gone for so long, shouldn’t we justa move on?

Back