Chaos: Don't Stress, Undress

Why do I feel like I've developed fast reflexes in my hands all of a sudden 🖐️😋
giphy.gif

What a week of hot asses! I mean that in the sexiest most perverted way possible. 🍑
But alas, we have come to a new week and a new theme.
This week's theme is

Sleepwear 🛌

Show off what you sleep in, or don't sleep in. Don't be ashamed of that ratty old t-shirt with holes in it. Maybe its strictly undies for you. You might be a full flannel sleepwear person...Awesome! Prove it. What about you naked sleepers? :sleep:

Show it off. Just be sure to link any content that the mods might flag. Thats about the only rule in this land of Chaos. 💤

What a week of hot asses! I mean that in the sexiest most perverted way possible. 🍑
This week's theme is

Sleepwear 🛌

Show off what you sleep in, or don't sleep in. Don't be ashamed of that ratty old t-shirt with holes in it. Maybe its strictly undies for you. You might be a full flannel sleepwear person...Awesome! Prove it. What about you naked sleepers? :sleep:

Show it off. Just be sure to link any content that the mods might flag. Thats about the only rule in this land of Chaos. 💤
None of those emojis worked.

This week's theme is

Sleepwear 🛌

Not. One. Emoji. Works. How could you!

giphy.gif

Back