Chaos: Don't Stress, Undress

It might not be Wednesday, but I'll still wear pink
Pink-Black-Bows.png
😚😳😈😈😈😈🥵🥵🥵🥵🥒💦😍😍😍😍😍😍😍. My...my-my .my-my!!!

This will be a long one!
Sneaks in quickly
One of the oldest pics on my phone
This reminded me of an Sci-Fi book cover. No title in particular but I got a Frazetta vibe from it along with the reminder that I read far too many of the Tarnsman of Gor novels.

<Red and Peach Photo>
If I didn't know better AD I'd swear you popped into an Instant Photo Booth, deposited your money and posed. Part of that belief stems from the idea you're more than a virtual exhibitionist but mostly from the hope the other three shots exist. 😉

Reds and pinks?!? What a wonderful theme 💕❤️
I wasn’t sure where to start with this theme but a post I saw this morning about an ample ass in panties helped me decide.
It wasn’t a post directed at me but it was the gentle reminder I needed to post my bottom🤭
I can't believe there wasn't a...

Oh you gonna take me home tonight
Oh down beside that red fire light
Oh you gonna let it all hang out
Fat-bottomed girls you make the rocking world go round

I enjoy a lot of matching games and puzzles and the sheer number of heart shapes scattered around your picture PG1 is almost as impressive as the photo, girl.

Part of my Little Red Riding Hood Costume. Now if I just knew a Big Bad Wolf 🤭😈🐺
So this was like an Off-On sort of thing PG1? You showed us what was under the Little Red Ridinghood costume first to maximize the Big Bad Wolf applications?

Well played, well played indeed.

This has pink and red
It's Mrs Lumier from the Disney Adult-Only Halloween party!

Everyone knows Hef threw outrageous parties at his mansion and this picture is how I imagine someone at a party of Walt's at this castle might look.

With a bit more attitude 😇
And then she found Mr. Lumier trying to put his wick where it didn't belong!

No reds in my wardrobe, but I do have some pinks...
Lucky us is was only a pink shirt!

It might not be Wednesday, but I'll still wear pink
You wear pink well MYB however you wear sheer black even better in this image that says "Look I'm a centerfold!" quite well.

Happy Hump Day!
And the rare Indie sighting closes out my replies with her version of a pink that appears to involve a unicorn, wedding rings.and unmentionables that are a near perfect match for her lips.

Thanks to all the ladies for taking on the challenge in such varied and thoroughly enjoyable ways.

Cheers

Last edited:
That's quite true. It's just hard to show actions properly in the virtual world.
But your sensuality that you share is highly appreciated.

And that's lovely to know and hear... You do deserve being all eaten up, and a wolf with an insatiable appetite 😈
Mmmm, I couldn’t agree with you more.
It is always nice to meet a lady who loves to be devoured, but whose ampleness will never be consumed :)
💋
You do realise wolves hunt in packs?
I may have dreamed about that one night.
Speak of the devil…I would feast on everything I see 😈😍😋
Of that I have no doubt my sexy, greedy, hungry friend. 😈💋😋
Thank you! They match your corset!
;)
They do!
34618f969107575c54856a99e85a3de5.jpg

You do! ;)
I love your outfit by the way! I suits you perfect! :love:
Thank you. It looks even better on the floor. 🤭
Some strong laces there. Maybe if I pull one with my teeth...
Where would you use your teeth next!
Thanks PG.. Your corset post is phenomenal btw👀🥵
Aww, thank you! 💕
A domesticated girl, that's what you ask of me
darling it is no joke, this is lycanthropy

She-wolf checking in. Rawr. :catgrin:
I do love me a she-wolf. Want to play hide and seek?
Well played, well played indeed
well of course. I love to play 🤭

Back