Chaos: Don't Stress, Undress

Only RED I want to wear on these cool pre-Fall nights
Midnighttub.jpg

Part of my Little Red Riding Hood Costume. Now if I just knew a Big Bad Wol🤭😈🐺

Oh, PG, that is just...glorious. I love all about it -- I am a sucker for this look. Yes, Little Red Riding Hood, you sure are looking good. I would happily be your Big Bad Wolf and eat you right out. Um...up.

Or out. Your choice...

What a tiring day at work, taking a break to lay back and relax momentarily 👔👨‍💼😥🛏️🥱
Wow!!! What an incredible first post on Chaos! The tease... The thought of your big... hand... Makes a girl want to do things... Thank you for posting!!!! Even when you have had such a hard day! It's so amazing. What a gift!!! Thank you!!!!!! 🥵😍🔥😘🍆💞💞💞♥️🥵😍🔥

And after I calm down from hyperventilating... Can I borrow your tie? I forgot my clothes for work 🤭

Last edited:
Wow!!! What an incredible first post on Chaos! The tease... The thought of your big... hand... Makes a girl want to do things... Thank you for posting!!!! Even when you have had such a hard day! It's so amazing. What a gift!!! Thank you!!!!!! 🥵😍🔥😘🍆💞💞💞♥️🥵😍🔥

And after I calm down from hyperventilating... Can I borrow your tie? I forgot my clothes for work 🤭
Oh, no, can I borrow yours instead? I have something I need to tie up...

Holy cats and crows, OP, that is a beautiful shot...

Back