Chaos: Don't Stress, Undress

I have no idea what was going on with my camera. I tapped the camera with my toe to push it farther away and it took the Pic, in grey tones which entirelydefeats the purpose of adorable red cherries, blacked out everything but me, and if you could see my face, caught me with the oddest expression.
View attachment 2384805
your phone did a wonderful job!

I have no idea what was going on with my camera. I tapped the camera with my toe to push it farther away and it took the Pic, in grey tones which entirelydefeats the purpose of adorable red cherries, blacked out everything but me, and if you could see my face, caught me with the oddest expression.
View attachment 2384805
Well, what ever you say. Your camera does a good job taking sexy pics. :love:

View attachment 2384805
200w.gif

❤️❤️❤️😈😈😈

View attachment 2384805
One touch of a toe and it was shootin like a 23yr old boy

📸
If you had told me this was intentional I’d have believed you. Happy accidents.

There are no mistakes only happy accidents.

I stand by this.

You look beautiful 😍

I have no idea what was going on with my camera. I tapped the camera with my toe to push it farther away and it took the Pic, in grey tones which entirely defeats the purpose of adorable red cherries, blacked out everything but me, and if you could see my face, caught me with the oddest expression.

Holy shit.

Your phone is a better photographer than I'll ever be! Knows it's stuff, that one.

Back