Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just seems like, in general, these things get prolonged (in any thread, not just here) because people keep feeding the trolls. If everyone just sucked it up and stopped feeding {i.e. responding), they'd move on to another bridge.
I respect that but, in this case, it hasn't worked and he won't move on.

I think what you mean is your ‘ways’! You’ve never changed, you are the same person you’ve always been. You tip toe around a couple of people on here who bother to give you the time of day. But you can’t keep the pretence up for long and the real Dick rises. Sadly, like Bambi said it’s not even a good Dick. You’re draining and quite frankly boring, not to mention rude and condescending. And just to make you aware I won’t be feeding you or responding because you bore the tits off me. 🤫🥱
God knows we need tits around here and not the bored kind. 😊😊

Yeah, and so does gga, and aman, sometimes cheeky, but all of you will eventually comment on something. I don't consider that lurking as much as just trying to stay less than 20 Pages behind.
Yeah, I lurk when I'm trying to catch up, and sometimes I don't have enough time to comment and post very much. I lurk in a good way, I promise. 😂

Last edited:
Yeah, I lurk when I'm trying to catch-up, and sometimes I don't have enough time to comment and post very much. I lurk in a good way, I promise. 😂
Good morning aman!😀
Yeah, but I don't consider what you guys do lurking. You participate in the conversation when you can, and when you're busy, or the threads moving crazy fast, yeah kind of hang back and just read to keep up. I think I'm more talking about those who hide in the threads looking for a fight, or waiting for potential spank material. So I don't think you're a lurker. Just a friend of mine who occasionally lurks to see what's going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back