Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
seit gestern bin ich am niesen und nun auch husten aber ohne fieber :oops: und W/wir haben keinen schnelltest zuhause :oops: hoffentlich ist es nicht das dings mit c :oops: habe gerade meiner hausΓ€rztin eine email geschickt :oops: damit ich morgen frΓΌh gleich einen rΓΌckruf kriege
Oooh nein !! Hoffentlich kein Corona ☹️☹️☹️

da ich allergien habe gab ich dem niesen allein keine große bedeutung :oops: erst jetzt wo der husten dazukam
kommst Du wirklich nicht an Schnelltest heute? Ich habe eine ganze Schublade voll. Sehr schade. Bei uns gibt es ein ApothekenNotdienst und die SupermΓ€rkte am Bahnhof haben offen.

viel Glück und gute Besserung ❀️

Morning all. I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday. Sailing, bbq, and fireworks are on my list of things to do today!
Sounds fantastic, enjoy every moment.
I'd book a diabetes test πŸ˜πŸ˜›

Very cute! Good morning all
Good morning, I know what I would much rather take back to bed with me πŸ€«πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

Morning all. I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday. Sailing, bbq, and fireworks are on my list of things to do today!
*glomps* Hey cookie, sounds like a funday 😁
I'd book a diabetes test πŸ˜πŸ˜›

Very cute! Good morning all
It actually runs in the family, so I've decided to drink and eat all the sweets I want until I get diagnosed with it πŸ˜‚

both.jpg

I have been struggling with the dogs digging in the yard and destroying the grass. Yesterday I caught my Labrador red handed (dirty pawed?) scratching at the dirt and yelled at him.
But then there was this weird buzzing and an enormous cicada crawled out of the ground.
He spent the next five minutes trying to snap it out of the air.

I'm still mad about the digging, but at least now I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back