Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a casual affair but only day In the week that I have time to put a bit more effort into preparing something nice.

i don’t mind cooking if I have the time to do it.
I'm a terrible cook. However, I do enjoy the prep work. Slicing meat, chopping vegetables, putting everything in order, but as soon as it hits the pan all bets are off

It’s a casual affair but only day In the week that I have time to put a bit more effort into preparing something nice.

i don’t mind cooking if I have the time to do it.
What’s cooking? I like cooking on Sundays too. Probably just having a nice sandwich for lunch but I am going to a BBQ later tonight with a bunch of foolish fucks.

Same here. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate those that do believe. Although, many of them seem to hate me enough that I just never bothered with it

I’ve said it before. I have no problem with people believing what they like as long as they give me the same respect.

And as long as their religion does not create policy.

Last edited:
What’s cooking? I like cooking on Sundays too. Probably just having a nice sandwich for lunch but I am going to a BBQ later tonight with a bunch of foolish fucks.
We had barbecued pork sausages, pork belly, marinated chicken pieces, vegetable skewers, potato salad, green salad and garlic bread washed down with my trusty Hasseröder Premium Pils.

it was truly scrumptious and I was the only foolish fuck for miles 😂😂

We had barbecued pork sausages, pork belly, marinated chicken pieces, vegetable skewers, potato salad, green salad and garlic bread washed down with my trusty Hasseröder Premium Pils.

it was truly scrumptious and I was the only foolish fuck for miles 😂😂
When I first saw this post, I assumed that you were talking about a party you had. It was only when I read back that I realized this was Sunday lunch for four people. 😲🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back