Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had barbecued pork sausages, pork belly, marinated chicken pieces, vegetable skewers, potato salad, green salad and garlic bread washed down with my trusty Hasseröder Premium Pils.

it was truly scrumptious and I was the only foolish fuck for miles 😂😂
Jesus! Pork sausages and belly? That is incredible. I am a slut for pork belly. A lot of Mexican joints here use it for tacos called Chicharron. Pretty wonderful.

My brother's like that. He makes a big dinner every Sunday, more food than anyone can eat, and even his neighbors tend to stop in for a bite. Of course afterwards, he complains about how much all the food costs.
Are ya saying I made too much? Are ya? Are ya?

there wasn‘t as much as a fecking morsel left to throw out for the pigeons 😂😂

Jesus! Pork sausages and belly? That is incredible. I am a slut for pork belly. A lot of Mexican joints here use it for tacos called Chicharron. Pretty wonderful.
The Germans love pork. I’m not a huge fan of pork belly (these were sliced too thin for the grill, I prefer to bake pork belly in the oven to get the skin nice and crunchy) but the sausages were damn fine 😂😍

The Germans love pork. I’m not a huge fan of pork belly (these were sliced too thin for the grill, I prefer to bake pork belly in the oven to get the skin nice and crunchy) but the sausages were damn fine 😂😍
Most of my moms family is German and I love all the food they still prepare. Sausage all the way for the win.

And yes pork belly has to be crunchy. You can also try frying it up in some oil. That’s how these Mexican dudes do it. Also I need some Hasseröder Pils in a bad way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back