Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barely. Hard to prove.

The 24 year old a few years ago, oh my god, look at the old guy teaching young people technology. Hilarious.

Kinda wanted to put his skinny jean wearing ass on the ground right then.
I have hired so many people older than me because of their work ethic. Some of them are a little slower with technology, but I can always count on them!

We have one here, but I'm afraid my stylist will think I'm cheating on her. :(
Ohh that's a good point. I was in another state and didn't have to factor that in!!

I'd go with the haircut first then! Gray hair is in rn! Lots of women are embracing it and letting their gray hair grow. I follow an ig account...I'm mentally preparing for it already ๐Ÿ˜‚

Bring her with you, she might be okay with that
If I could pay for hers too, I'd just go to her. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ohh that's a good point. I was in another state and didn't have to factor that in!!

I'd go with the haircut first then! Gray hair is in rn! Lots of women are embracing it and letting their gray hair grow. I follow an ig account...I'm mentally preparing for it already ๐Ÿ˜‚
I tried but with a husband 20 years younger, I just can't yet. ๐Ÿ˜‚ He needs a little more gray hair first, then I'll be ok with it. Thank God chubby cheeks make me look younger than I am!

I vote colour then, he gets a better grip if your hair is longer ๐Ÿ˜‰
He's currently in Colorado, so he gets no vote. ๐Ÿ˜‚
I have as well. I just care about how well a person works.

This kid worked for me. He was posturing. Long story.
Same here. I don't care what age, race, gender, etc... as long as they WORK and keep the drama for the llama! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back