Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
take any bread and slice it then take the garlic and press the cloves through a garlic press into a small bowl then put some oil in there too and mash it all up then take the bread slices one at a time and put this mass on them then take a baking tray and put a piece of baking paper on it and put the garlicified slices of bread on the paper then put the baking tray in the pre-heated oven (at least 100°C) for 5 to 10 minutes (keep watching)
Hmm... interesting way to think of the children 🤔

take any bread and slice it then take the garlic and press the cloves through a garlic press into a small bowl then put some oil in there too and mash it all up then take the bread slices one at a time and put this mass on them then take a baking tray and put a piece of baking paper on it and put the garlicified slices of bread on the paper then put the baking tray in the pre-heated oven (at least 100°C) for 5 to 10 minutes (keep watching)
Sounds amazing😍

You get me! :heart:
That sounds delicious! 🤤

I love cumin! It's one of those sure fire things you'll always find on my spice rack
Someone had to do it.
cumming-coming.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back