Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're from the americas and so you're all the same ;p
To be fair, I couldn't tell a white americans from Canadians lol

But although there are white Latinos everyone else doesn't get the same privilege so it just doesn't work the same way

Like for immigration purposes undocumented Canadians (and Europeans) can live comfortably in the US without fear of immigration angencies but Latinos, Asians and Black people won't bc of the color of their skin.

And I could go on and on 😁

On another not so shitty news but shitty for me...i tested positive for COVID 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

But although there are white Latinos everyone else doesn't get the same privilege so it just doesn't work the same way

Like for immigration purposes undocumented Canadians (and Europeans) can live comfortably in the US without fear of immigration angencies but Latinos, Asians and Black people won't bc of the color of their skin.

On another not so shitty news but shitty for me...i tested positive for COVID 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Oh no!!!!

Oh geez🥺 get to a doctor!

Oh geez🥺 get to a doctor!
So far no need but def will if my symptoms get worse
Twinsies, me toooooooo 😔😔😔
I’m having to work from home this week.

Happy Monday you guys 💋
Oh noo!! I'm so sorry!
The silverlining is I won't have to go into the office this week 😂😂😂
yes i know 😇
❤️❤️❤️
oh no :cry:😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 i tested negative earlier
I saw!! I'm glad you tested negative. I took a pcr on Friday and a rapid test on Saturday and they were negative

Thankfully I'm tripple vaccinated so my symptoms are very mild but I'm still a little scared
You'll be ok, don't worry. This strain isn't like the killer first round where I'm still getting medical tests done because of "Covid flutter". I didn't even bother getting tested for this strain when I was sick for a month (I was only sick that long because of autoimmune disease). 💪

i'm triple vaxed too (april and june and december last year - 2x biontech and 1x moderna) but testing positive would scare me too
That's good. Girl this is the 2nd time I get it and both have been this year. In January and now.

I got all three from Pfizer. My oncologist said that it was good at least I had it after my immune system had completely recovered but I'm still scared tbh

Oh no, @Diosax & @Daisy_Love ! I'm sorry you both tested positive :( I hope you both have mild symptoms that are over quickly! Sending positive, health vibes in your directions!
❤️
You'll be ok, don't worry. This strain isn't like the killer first round where I'm still getting medical tests done because of "Covid flutter". I didn't even bother getting tested for this strain when I was sick for a month (I was only sick that long because of autoimmune disease). 💪
That's true! Ty for the reminder!
And get the anti-virals if you think you need them. They helped @gga3737!
Maybe I'll make a telehealth appointment w my dr just in case

That's good. Girl this is the 2nd time I get it and both have been this year. In January and now.

I got all three from Pfizer. My oncologist said that it was good at least I had it after my immune system had completely recovered but I'm still scared tbh
Sending all my healing vibes your way … here’s hoping it passes fast for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back