Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, I couldn't tell a white americans from Canadians lol

But although there are white Latinos everyone else doesn't get the same privilege so it just doesn't work the same way

Like for immigration purposes undocumented Canadians (and Europeans) can live comfortably in the US without fear of immigration angencies but Latinos, Asians and Black people won't bc of the color of their skin.

And I could go on and on 😁

On another not so shitty news but shitty for me...i tested positive for COVID 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Oh no. Sorry to hear that Diosa.
Socially distant hugs and I hope you recover soon.

To be fair, I couldn't tell a white americans from Canadians lol

But although there are white Latinos everyone else doesn't get the same privilege so it just doesn't work the same way

Like for immigration purposes undocumented Canadians (and Europeans) can live comfortably in the US without fear of immigration angencies but Latinos, Asians and Black people won't bc of the color of their skin.

And I could go on and on 😁

On another not so shitty news but shitty for me...i tested positive for COVID 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I hope you only have light or no symptoms. :love:

Not going to catch what you've been up to... I guess I'll just pop in momentarily this a few times a day week.
That’s what I do when I’m busy too. I just dive in so I can connect with the gang. Because I love all of ya!!
Moving is super stressful Strix, so you do what you need to do, take it one box at a time and you will be in your new home before you know it 🙂❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back