Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Angelica! ☺️ you got the gist of the conversation ❤️

Oh and the market for men's underwear
For the most part, I find anything other than cotton boxers, boxer briefs, or (non tighty-whitey) briefs to be less than appealing. Leave the silks, satins, bikinis, and thongs for me. That’s my $0.02 for the men’s underwear marketers.

For the most part, I find anything other than cotton boxers, boxer briefs, or (non tighty-whitey) briefs to be less than appealing. Leave the silks, satins, bikinis, and thongs for me. That’s my $0.02 for the men’s underwear marketers.
Out of curiosity, and asking for a friend, what's wrong with silk boxers?

Out of curiosity, and asking for a friend, what's wrong with silk boxers?
I think she is saying she likes boxers but only in silk and satins
❤️ thank you for sharing!

I was 99% sure that he was joking, but I was trying to be diplomatic, just in case.
I once dated a guy, and one time he wore this leather pair of bikini britches with an American flag patch on the crotch. Needless to say, I was flabbergasted when I saw them. Unfortunately, he didn't powder up before putting them on and we had spent all day out and about before he got the chance to show them off. It took us 5 minutes to get them to his knees, and by then he was so raw and uncomfortable that sex was out of the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back