Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess would be gay and bi men and a few women

But women might be more into tshirts for sure.

Ok ok men who wears good cologne??
Have none of you taken business classes? We need to cut overhead. We can wear the tshirt to sleep in, make it a little wrinkly, then squirt some cologne on it and let it sit a couple days. No extra employees needed. πŸ˜‚

Idk what this is?

Cute
SAVAGE-X-JOCK-STRAP-UD2148812-0687-3-1200x1600.jpg

While we're on the underwear theme, I'll throw out a public service announcement that I switched to wearing Saxx underwear recently and it's a definite upgrade. I no longer get the "burn it" comments.

Pretty sure no one wants me to ship them, but still. Its nice to take care of my junk before I take care of my junk, if you know what I'm saying.

Personally don't like BUT this would some the streak problem πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so I'm all for it
While we're on the underwear theme, I'll throw out a public service announcement that I switched to wearing Saxx underwear recently and it's a definite upgrade. I no longer get the "burn it" comments.

Pretty sure no one wants me to ship them, but still. Its nice to take care of my junk before I take care of my junk, if you know what I'm saying.
Idk pictures? πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

πŸ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back