Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodnight, everybody. I don't usually do things like this, but if you all could send out some positive energy for strength and healing for my mom. She fell this afternoon and has a severe open fracture of her ankle. She's in the hospital and will be having surgery tomorrow. She's 74 and has several health issues that make her a less than ideal candidate for general anesthesia. Thanks. 🌷
Hope she recovers soon. Keep us updated Angelica

Goodnight, everybody. I don't usually do things like this, but if you all could send out some positive energy for strength and healing for my mom. She fell this afternoon and has a severe open fracture of her ankle. She's in the hospital and will be having surgery tomorrow. She's 74 and has several health issues that make her a less than ideal candidate for general anesthesia. Thanks. 🌷
I hope she a successful surgery and speedy recovery ❤️‍🩹

Not me, God hates fags. At least that's what my Pastor stepdad always said.
Your pastor step dad is a lying asshole. If there is a god he/she would love you as much or more than anyone else.
I seriously cannot abide people who believe they know the mind of any diety. By definition god/the sacred/creator is unknowable

I can talk for 5 minutes on the heresies of the evangelical right btw

Your pastor step dad is a lying asshole. If there is a god he/she would love you as much or more than anyone else.
I seriously cannot abide people who believe they know the mind of any diety. By definition god/the sacred/creator is unknowable

Is there gonna be PowerPoint presentation? There better be pics and gifs

What she said Nat ❤️

Post deleted. Sorry for any offence, but I've heard it all my life. I don't hate those who believe, and I'm not trying to attack your faith, but I've met enough followers to know to keep my distance. It's easy to defend something when you're on the safe end of it. I've had my ass kicked, car destroyed, dog killed, and head split open all in the name of HIS rightousness. They may be wrong, they may not belong to HIM, but HE still allows it.

That'll be all I say on it. Sorry, if you feel attacked. It isn't my intention. Worship who you will, and I'll think no less of you.

Post deleted. Sorry for any offence, but I've heard it all my life. I don't hate those who believe, and I'm not trying to attack your faith, but I've met enough followers to know to keep my distance. It's easy to defend something when you're on the safe end of it. I've had my ass kicked, car destroyed, dog killed, and head split open all in the name of HIS rightousness. They may be wrong, they may not belong to HIM, but HE still allows it.
Honestly... I'm not the least bit offended. your step dad was an asshole. He used his religion to beat up on you. There is nothing okay about that. Take care of you

Last edited:
I don’t think there is a he or she. I do believe in a higher power but I don’t need a god who lets the shit go on that does!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back