Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not know your mom was in surgery. I hope all went well :heart:
Yes. I posted a note last night asking for positive thoughts. She fell yesterday and severely fractured her ankle. Thanks for your kindness. 😘

Yay! How's she doing?
I just have the report from my sister. I know she's got a lot of metal holding her ankle together now, and she'll have to be non-weight bearing for 12 weeks. Not sure how that is going to go, as she already had some mobility issues, and their house is nowhere near ADA compliant. Thank you for asking. 💗

Yes. I posted a note last night asking for positive thoughts. She fell yesterday and severely fractured her ankle. Thanks for your kindness. 😘

I just have the report from my sister. I know she's got a lot of metal holding her ankle together now, and she'll have to be non-weight bearing for 12 weeks. Not sure how that is going to go, as she already had some mobility issues, and their house is nowhere near ADA compliant. Thank you for asking. 💗
My parents had to get the electric chairs put in for the stairs. They're a great help, but crazy expensive!

My parents had to get the electric chairs put in for the stairs. They're a great help, but crazy expensive!
Bambi, when you say 'electric chairs', just bear in mind that I've sat in Old Sparky from Ossining (as it then was) Correctional Facility. I don't know your parents, but...you use those words, and I don't think they mean what you think they mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back