Happy Birthday MLAS ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐Ÿฅณ ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽˆ ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿท

giphy.gif

Its @morelikeasong Birthday!!!! Everyoneโ€™s favorite helicockter enthusiast. ๐Ÿš

You bring fun and light to all the threads you touch. Every place is better after youโ€™ve been there. Itโ€™s really a gift we get from you! ๐ŸŽ‰

May today be filled with well behaved children, meals you donโ€™t have to prepare, lots of sex, and a blissful nights sleep. ๐Ÿ˜ด

giphy.gif

Its @morelikeasong Birthday!!!! Everyoneโ€™s favorite helicockter enthusiast. ๐Ÿš

You bring fun and light to all the threads you touch. Every place is better after youโ€™ve been there. Itโ€™s really a gift we get from you! ๐ŸŽ‰

May today be filled with well behaved children, meals you donโ€™t have to prepare, lots of sex, and a blissful nights sleep. ๐Ÿ˜ด
You absolute tease

giphy.gif

Dammit Mizz.
I know you can....

Happiest of birthdays!!
Thank you ๐Ÿฅฐ
๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸฅณHapppy Birthday MLAS!!! ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚

This place would be so dull without you. You are the best thread starter, book recommender, and all around gorgeous rack old soul that we are privileged to know!

*No, no emoji "work", but I'll PM you birthday boobs ๐Ÿคญ
Ah youโ€™re so sweet ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜ thank you!!

Happy Birthday, @morelikeasong! You are one of the warmest, most giving people I have had the joy to meet -- not just here on Lit, but anywhere. You are an astounding hostess in your many threads, treating everyone with respect and care, but always with joyful panache. You are one of a kind, Princess, and I am better for knowing you.

๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽ‚
This is very kind, thank you so much ๐Ÿฅฐ
A very happy birthday to you ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ๐ŸŒน
Thanks Amber!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DARLING MLAS!!!!
Thank you babe!! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜
Happy birthday! I will attempt the hamburger in your honor ๐Ÿ˜†
I can vouch that he is a man of his word ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’ฏ
Thank you for that incredible gift! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ
Happy Birthday beautiful lady โค๏ธ

Hope today is filled with as much joy and happiness as you have given to all of us ๐Ÿฅฐ
Thatโ€™s so sweet, Rosie, thank you ๐Ÿฅฐ
Happy Birthday, MLAS!!
Thank you!!
Happy birthday ma'am!!! May it be an awesome one.
Thanks!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

giphy.gif

I wanted to both love and sad react this
Itโ€™s MLAS birthday. Not everyoneโ€™s!
Well in that caseโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿš
On my BIRTHDAY?

Come on. Give a girl what she wants. Pweaseeeee ๐ŸฅบF947CB6B-8365-4945-A797-26FF568FFB8E.jpegF2D7DEE5-D8B9-4738-8264-FB5EA07C5099.jpeg

Happy birthday: paint the town red (or whatever colour you prefer)
Thank you!! ๐Ÿฅฐ
I'll make it up to you when I'm not a dirty sweaty mess ๐Ÿ˜˜
I canโ€™t wait ๐Ÿ˜
Happy Birthday @morelikeasong I hope you have a wonderful day!

Is that a cartoon depiction of you practicing for your debut in my thread? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคญ
Thank you Dawn ๐Ÿฅฐ
Happy Birthday!!!!! I posted on your helicockter thread and found out it was your birthday! Enjoy!
Ahh I havenโ€™t made it over there yet but I canโ€™t wait! Thank you! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅณ

Back