Cityscapes

mountain_top_at_night_by_youngeki_dfs3sy5-375w-2x.jpg
AI, Photoshop or studio, the lights on the girl's body are different from the light on the rock behind her

Heusenstamm, Germany, Schloßstraße 28 :nana:
Where you formerly with the Deutsche Bundespost? That's pretty damned specific. :) I really enjoy seeing you put locations to the photos.

I agree about the East Asian girl being A.I.; I'm starting to be able to recognise certain features. Still not sure what to make of it all.

Where you formerly with the Deutsche Bundespost? That's pretty damned specific. :) I really enjoy seeing you put locations to the photos.

I agree about the East Asian girl being A.I.; I'm starting to be able to recognise certain features. Still not sure what to make of it all.
Thank you Mr. Noone, I think it's fun, and I'm happy you like it! No relation to the Bundespost 😂... or to the US post office.

There were quite some locations I instantly recognised (Rainbow Bridge in Tokyo, that triggered it all), but then I have to search a bit for details. Some places felt too obvious, though, like those in Venice. For the two girls in Prague I haven't found the details.

Your 1938 5th Ave is in front of the Public Library, 42nd St. The buildings 500 5th and 501 5th are still the same 😊

Thank you Mr. Noone, I think it's fun, and I'm happy you like it! No relation to the Bundespost 😂... or to the US post office.

There were quite some locations I instantly recognised (Rainbow Bridge in Tokyo, that triggered it all), but then I have to search a bit for details. Some places felt too obvious, though, like those in Venice. For the two girls in Prague I haven't found the details.

Your 1938 5th Ave is in front of the Public Library, 42nd St. The buildings 500 5th and 501 5th are still the same 😊
I think it's fun too; I'm beginning to look forward to seeing the results of your "research" every day. I couldn't tell which way I was looking on Fifth Ave with the two way traffic; it's obviously uptown. Never knew there were streetcars/trolleys on 42nd St either.

a15e05981b5f72bc91ca562f27b7e4b429bbbee3.jpg

https://cdn5-images.***************.com/images/13427FB.jpg

Marianne Faithful, 1965, Paris
(Alma-Marceau Metro station, 8th arrondissement, Île-de-France)
Photographed by Roger Kasparian.

Last edited:
Back