Cityscapes

LkVr8as.jpg
Pretty close to perfection! Thank you for all the amazing photos

This isn't a kink or fetish, but certainly an area of artistic interest: Cityscapes. The idea is photos of pretty women and men with an urban background or setting. Simple.

97c032d8589ace8812635e4709164f5d7d5a2c11.jpg
I think the very thought of being visible to passers by is a turn on …..

Battery Park City before there was a Battery Park City.
I worked on the 74th Floor of the WTC in 1977-78 and watched as they filled in the land,
creating the land that would become Battery Park City. Dump trucks by the hundreds, one after another.

tumblr_lr08mc1FUc1qzprlbo1_r2_500.png

This isn't a kink or fetish, but certainly an area of artistic interest: Cityscapes. The idea is photos of pretty women and men with an urban background or setting. Simple.

97c032d8589ace8812635e4709164f5d7d5a2c11.jpg
My Dear Mr. Noone…your posted pictures are a true inspiration and delight. Extremely well sorted-out, specially selected and showing your exceptional eye for photography and erotica. Many of those recalling my own shades and sly shadows of all evenings; in all of my past city escapades. Tales from expat times in KL, HK, Singapore, Italy, Dubai, France, Germany and reminiscences from Amsterdam, San Francisco; and down and dirty times in New York and Key West. Incidences of my moods.

I now remember a billboard right outside Lynchburg, Virginia advertising Montclair Cigarettes. The cropping of the ad was very tight. I was looking at a full face and upper torso of a woman. She is holding a cigarette in one hand and her lips are pursed and red, as if she is saying 'Ohhh'. Her body language taking that single sound she was mouthing and seemed to aim it directly at me. The pose with the cigarette and her hand is a bit too exaggerated and almost like mimicking Joan Crawford.

There was something about this ad that made my body and between my legs feel as if it were being fanned by a thousand gossamer-like butterfly wings. As I write this, sharing this moment with you, I want you to share this feeling with me: as it is so subtle and yet so overpowering. Her palest ivory foundation. Penciled brows. Lipliner pencil that shapes a full pout. Theatrical pairs of long lashes carefully applied. Deeper hollows beneath her cheekbones; bright red rouge on the bones and a shimmering powdered highlighter along the inside curve of her rouge.

Her look driving me deeper and deeper into the cruder areas of my imagination where 'sex' rhymes with 'slut' and with my own femininity laying bare to explore my extremes of sight, sound and touch that can't even begin to exist in any conventional world of sexual energy. For me it started being a shudder, then a 'frisson'. I am trying to describe a feeling that perhaps is beyond sexual, a feeling that catches one unaware and leaves one quivering with vague anticipation and a bit of apprehension.

This is definitely not a feeling that you want to descend upon you at the office in the middle of a board meeting, leaving you squirming in your seat trying to focus on facts and figures of your company's new advertising campaign. Sitting here now I wished in having taken a photograph of the Montclair billboard and with the non-descript Lynchburg cityscape looming in the background. In a very small way like the many principal ‘Cityscapes’ which successfully accompanied and complimented your postings. Thank you again Mr. Noone for your fine work and contributions. Best…lilly!

Attached Picture and Feelings:

Architecture has always fascinated me. Thanks to the close coordination with MIT’s architecture program, I was able at Wellesley to complete a variety of design studios. Little did I know then that my D/s appreciations so many years later would play a related tune? For you today the enclosed (4) pictures from my own personal collection (not very successful ones I may add) took me on a weekend private boat ride to a dream destination where hyper romantic fantasies, desires and emotions may be revisited and made so very possible. And then sprinkled with a bevy of architectural delights to tickle ones senses and in how architecture and urban forms are shaped over time. In one of the pictures a barely discernable but mentionable cityscape outline. “Nel blu dipinto di blu.”

FYI: Partial words to the music of this song (Volare) and directly translated from the Italian version: ”All the dreams fall away in the dawn because the moon brings them away when it falls. But I am still dreaming in your beautiful eyes that are blue like the sky painted with stars. While the world is slowly disappearing in the blue sky of your blue eyes.”

Private  Boat and Cityscape.JPG The Leash and the Steps.JPG On Special Duty.JPG Opening Appearance.JPG

My Dear Mr. Noone…your posted pictures are a true inspiration and delight. Extremely well sorted-out, specially selected and showing your exceptional eye for photography and erotica. Many of those recalling my own shades and sly shadows of all evenings; in all of my past city escapades. Tales from expat times in KL, HK, Singapore, Italy, Dubai, France, Germany and reminiscences from Amsterdam, San Francisco; and down and dirty times in New York and Key West. Incidences of my moods.

I now remember a billboard right outside Lynchburg, Virginia advertising Montclair Cigarettes. The cropping of the ad was very tight. I was looking at a full face and upper torso of a woman. She is holding a cigarette in one hand and her lips are pursed and red, as if she is saying 'Ohhh'. Her body language taking that single sound she was mouthing and seemed to aim it directly at me. The pose with the cigarette and her hand is a bit too exaggerated and almost like mimicking Joan Crawford.

There was something about this ad that made my body and between my legs feel as if it were being fanned by a thousand gossamer-like butterfly wings. As I write this, sharing this moment with you, I want you to share this feeling with me: as it is so subtle and yet so overpowering. Her palest ivory foundation. Penciled brows. Lipliner pencil that shapes a full pout. Theatrical pairs of long lashes carefully applied. Deeper hollows beneath her cheekbones; bright red rouge on the bones and a shimmering powdered highlighter along the inside curve of her rouge.

Her look driving me deeper and deeper into the cruder areas of my imagination where 'sex' rhymes with 'slut' and with my own femininity laying bare to explore my extremes of sight, sound and touch that can't even begin to exist in any conventional world of sexual energy. For me it started being a shudder, then a 'frisson'. I am trying to describe a feeling that perhaps is beyond sexual, a feeling that catches one unaware and leaves one quivering with vague anticipation and a bit of apprehension.

This is definitely not a feeling that you want to descend upon you at the office in the middle of a board meeting, leaving you squirming in your seat trying to focus on facts and figures of your company's new advertising campaign. Sitting here now I wished in having taken a photograph of the Montclair billboard and with the non-descript Lynchburg cityscape looming in the background. In a very small way like the many principal ‘Cityscapes’ which successfully accompanied and complimented your postings. Thank you again Mr. Noone for your fine work and contributions. Best…lilly!

Architecture has always fascinated me. Thanks to the close coordination with MIT’s architecture program, I was able at Wellesley to complete a variety of design studios. Little did I know then that my D/s appreciations so many years later would play a related tune? For you today the enclosed (4) pictures from my own personal collection (not very successful ones I may add) took me on a weekend private boat ride to a dream destination where hyper romantic fantasies, desires and emotions may be revisited and made so very possible. And then sprinkled with a bevy of architectural delights to tickle ones senses and in how architecture and urban forms are shaped over time. In one of the pictures a barely discernable but mentionable cityscape outline. “Nel blu dipinto di blu.”

FYI: Partial words to the music of this song (Volare) and directly translated from the Italian version: ”All the dreams fall away in the dawn because the moon brings them away when it falls. But I am still dreaming in your beautiful eyes that are blue like the sky painted with stars. While the world is slowly disappearing in the blue sky of your blue eyes.”

View attachment 2370183 View attachment 2370184 View attachment 2370185 View attachment 2370186
Mille grazie for the enthusiastic and thoughtful response, Mlle Devereux. Makes it seem all worthwhile. You may like this one, found on another thread.

tumblr_pd0pfhtLEk1uotrqno1_1280.jpg

Battery Park City before there was a Battery Park City.
I worked on the 74th Floor of the WTC in 1977-78 and watched as they filled in the land,
creating the land that would become Battery Park City. Dump trucks by the hundreds, one after another.

tumblr_lr08mc1FUc1qzprlbo1_r2_500.png
This is an amazing photo of how it was " before " and from what I was familiar with Battery Park City nowadays. Absolutely amazing.

To think they later used dump trucks by the hundreds if not thousands to haul away all the 911 debris from both towers. I almost got a job in the one of the towers as a broker but never happened. To think what if??

View attachment 2370183 View attachment 2370184 View attachment 2370185 View attachment 2370186
Nice!, I'm sure Mr Noone will like it. This one? https://i.etsystatic.com/48117083/c...b70/5619923833/il_600x600.5619923833_ncs7.jpg

Mille grazie for the enthusiastic and thoughtful response, Mlle Devereux. Makes it seem all worthwhile. You may like this one, found on another thread.

tumblr_pd0pfhtLEk1uotrqno1_1280.jpg
Yes of course Mr. Noone…the picture is my style all the way. My comeback: 'A snapshot taken of yours truly during an in-between moment! Impromptu one might say? Sometimes they are the best? It was however not one of my favorites, but perhaps suited for our further dialogues.’ Thank you for your kind response…best your lilly!

Inbetween Momentsc.jpg

Summer greetings from Palm Springs. Yes indeed...and as always your attached picture hits the spot! Those perfect red lips poised and ready! Thus with great interest I have always followed your comments and findings here. My secret name for you has been…“The Identifier of Locations.” With that my own attached pictures clearly had you in mind! Best…lilly!

Cityscape.JPG Under Cover.JPG All in Black.JPG

Summer greetings from Palm Springs. Yes indeed...and as always your attached picture hits the spot! Those perfect red lips poised and ready! Thus with great interest I have always followed your comments and findings here. My secret name for you has been…“The Identifier of Locations.” With that my own attached pictures clearly had you in mind! Best…lilly!

View attachment 2370624 View attachment 2370627 View attachment 2370629
I did look at the skyline on your boat-pic, and took a guess... In the UAE? But if I'm not really sure, I keep quiet (Mr Noone has uploaded some pics I assume I can guess where they were taken, but I don't have enough evidence). Since you tease me: Abu Dhabi??

Back