Cityscapes

on_the_roofs.jpg

i've had the opportunity to travel a lot in the past few years, and had the pleasure of having sex multiple times in cities while looking at iconic sites from my hotel room; the Empire State Building in NYC, Eiffel Tower in Paris, Brandenburg Gate in Berlin, and the Duomo in Florence. Most of the time it's been me from behind, with the woman with her hands on the window sill, or leaning over a piece of furniture, though a couple of times actually from the bed. It's become a bit of a fetish....and I ALWAYS try to get a "room with a view"!
A ROOM WITH A VIEW: I can fully appreciate the opportunities and travels to of all your cities and while experiencing the many iconic sites from your hotel room. Your travels are now propelling me back to my own city D/s escapades as if in slow motion. Scene after scene is now flickering in front of my eyes. So please indulge me including my related commentaries and in lending perhaps a bit of additional spice to these fine moments.

SAN FRANCISCO: It was in one of the dance clubs on Geary Street that I first met Danny. On the small crowded dance floor in the back room we glued ourselves to each other, slow dance after slow dance, oblivious to everyone around us. His left hand cupping my firm round ass and his right hand exploring my crotch. I was flattered that he wanted to photograph me and for his camera exploring the various aspects of my masochistic fantasies. We were never truly in love, but we desperately wanted to be in love. He was living in a large art studio then, at Green and Union streets near the Marina. It was a bright sunny place and I now so vividly remember the splendid midnight view from his rooftop terrace towards the Aquatic Cove! In those days, we seemed to have all the time in the world to play out our little sexual dramas on the fertile stage of San Francisco.

ROME: It was a brutal summer in Trastevere. But I now recall standing on the Spanish Steps in the Piazza di Spagna. Relishing the view and with a caravan of Spanish gypsies playing flamenco style guitar songs including ‘Bamboleo.’ Passing the hat of course for a small donation! This is where I always went to meet Carlo. We would return here frequently to relive the excitement of our first meeting. Occasionally even pretend that we were strangers meeting for the first time; exploring the limits of a new found relationship. Afterwards we would go dancing to the various 'boites' near and in view of the Coliseum. I love Rome at night! There is the ancient and the new in such violent vibrant juxtaposition. We were lovers there--at night--in the shadow of the Caesars: the night was truly our milieu.

NEW YORK CITY: The charming Liberty Inn. No reservations needed. Walk-in’s accepted anytime. Anyone can enjoy romance on Manhattan's West Side with a splendid view of the Hudson River. It felt good to do something naughty. My date wanted uninterrupted, filthy sex complete with dirty talking, hair pulling and rug-burns. The Inn’s automated phone service has the voice of a woman who was born and raised in Queens and built for banging. Rented in 3-hours segments, the Liberty Inn is wedged in on a slice of land, with 10th Avenue on one side and the West Side Highway on the other. This Inn’s meatpacking neighborhood was always famous for its meat packing prostitutes. I am sure their remote location has never hampered their business.

AMSTERDAM: No trip is complete without shopping with Louva at Demask. Her store, my favorite spot for one of my greatest other weaknesses. ‘Better Latex than Never!’ Yes for me any shiny gear is good, but latex has got that special magic something that makes my breath short and my brain circuits spark and smoke. And then of course the view out of my hotel window and the girls across the street. Us staying at the ‘Hotel Royal Taste’ and right in the middle of the Red Light District. I met Philippe at the JOYClub (DE) and was to be his aging schoolgirl slut, his little painted and dedicated play-toy-whore and showing me off in the bars and in the clubs! Three days of heaven so he said! So perfect for my own mood! So perfect to be again in ‘wide-open’ Amsterdam. The last time we met was later in HAMBURG at the Edelfettwerk for the coveted German Fetish Ball. (GFB) Later in my hyper romantic dreams however, I really wanted to meet Philippe over and over again in PARIS with a terrace lunch at Le Zyriab at the Institut de Monde Arab and us later strolling through ‘Parc de Saint-Cloud,’ holding hands in the rain under a large umbrella and talking of love! But someone told me much earlier: “A dream is just a dream and a wish is just a wish!”

SIMPLY ON THE SIDE: Of course big cities and iconic places have always played a major role in my life. Like Washington Square will always be a magical place to me. Sitting on a bench near the arch and as I stroll around the streets and alleys of the Village and, no matter how depleted my emotional reserves, the city recharges me, pouring its life through my veins and arteries. Danny and I came together again as if we hadn't been apart for years; again I was able to transcend conventional concepts of time. He hadn't changed in the least. When I saw him walking towards me, his glasses throwing off shards of sunlight, I was back again in BOSTON on the bench at Wellesley College; I was back again in the cottage near the Hemingway house in KEY WEST. I was back in LOS ANGELES with our times at the Chateau Marmont on Hollywood Boulevard. At first we didn't talk. We walked arm in arm from the park towards Grove Street. It was easier to rekindle our relationship from the touch of arms together and the synchronized click of my heels on the sidewalks. Me being with him in step and in tune.

My Personal Pictures:

ABU DHABI: Expat times and days. A weekend excursion to a private villa with room service. Special dress-up, D/s protocols and fantasies needed to be revisited. In the background the silhouette of the Etihad Towers and its super exclusive ‘Avenue’ Mall shops.

AMSTERDAM: A ‘Red Light District’ window view which never gets old. The girls standing ready in their red neon halo! The Hotel Royal Taste...a most perfect location for what he needed for me to be for the weekend. I must admit that SEX with Philippe filled me with the raw energy that I need for my art. I was his ‘Lovey-Dovey’ and flowed with protean ease into whatever fantasy he wished to desire. I was in total empathy with his dreams.

AN AGING SCHOOLGIRL SLUT: This photo is one of the many ‘poses’ and just prior before we started exploring our outré obsessions. Right afterwards he wanted for me in fuck-dancing on the table, spiraling for the gratification of his own private dreams. Teasing him with my high heels, my tits pressed towards him and flashing my pussy and ass in his direction. This made his Cock hard. And me very happy as well!

UNDER COVER: At the Mosque where wearing an Abaya is mandatory. It was summer and about 108 degrees in the shade. So being totally naked under a black open ‘Farasha Abaya’ has its advantages. As I was kneeling on the carpet in the the main hall (Musalla) naturally the feeling of being a concubine came to mind.

Abu Dhabi Cityscape.JPG Abu Dhabi Under Cover.JPG Amsterdam Hotel Royal Taste.jpg His Aging Schoolgirl.JPG

Great action picture. Nice short hair..this said there may be hope for me keeping my hair short? Best...your lilly!

View attachment 2372794 View attachment 2372795 View attachment 2372796
Your recitation of your experiences is fantastic. A loving woman, embracing her sexuality and enjoying her life. The ability to live vicariously through your exploits is exciting and sensual. i'm so happy to hear your stories, view your beautiful photos, and know a strong woman took control of her life. i am in awe of YOU.... : )

I did look at the skyline on your boat-pic, and took a guess... In the UAE? But if I'm not really sure, I keep quiet (Mr Noone has uploaded some pics I assume I can guess where they were taken, but I don't have enough evidence). Since you tease me: Abu Dhabi??
You are of course right again! Abu Dhabi it was. It was another weekend and play-time cumming true again! He wanted me in walking up and down the steps. My heels, tits and ass doing their siren song! Something I do very well! Then later being instructed with providing a table dance in the villa below on the big blue table, so perfect for my exhibition and masochistic tendencies, while at the same time satisfying his visual hunger. This made and kept his Cock hard!

It also became time again lacing me tightly into a supple leather corset so that becomes my second skin. This is all part of the ritual. Rituals are a necessary part of my life: they are like the watch spring that gives motion to the workings of a fine timepiece. To follow the metaphor, HIS rituals gave purpose and movement to the omnivorous demands of my fetishes. I am lovingly breathing and exhaling my short moments of constricting corsetted pleasure. My pleasures mixing; they excluded all other moments; they are the only reality.

Villa Nurse  Fantasies.JPG Table Dancing.JPG Bridges and Steps.JPG

Last edited:
Back