Clits

Cactiphile is almost correct when he says the vagina has not drifted and while it's true that bending a girl over will give you the same accessibility as a four legged animal... (that vision halted me for a second) it doesn't take account of the fact that for deep penetration a girl has to have her face in the carpet/pillows/grass.

This I think can be explained (logically 'cos this is a complete guess) that the hip socket arrangement of us upright animals is different from other animals and of course musculature etc.

As for obvious breasts (lots of men DO have them eventually, well the fat part anyway) an animal with breasts reaching downwards would be at a serious disadvantage in the getting away from predators stakes. In fact the sensitivity of breast in some ladies would make them stop every few tens of yards to orgasm if they had to go about on all fours

Gauche

WS: I don't go to church, but I'm a Deist and I personally believe that God controlled evolution. Although it's many small steps, how did multicelled organisms evolve from paramecia? It's a huge evolutionary leap from one to the other and there is no conceivable middle step. It's one hell of a mutation.

Probably disproving God as I speak. It's the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy argument. God says 'I refuse to prove that I exist, for proof denies faith and without faith I am nothing.'

But man says 'But the Babel fish is so astoundingly useful that it could not possible have evolved by chance. Therefore you've proven you exist. Ergo, you don't.'

'Oh,' says God. 'I didn't think of that,' and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic. Man, pleased with his success, goes on to prove that black is white and gets himself killedo n the next zebra crossing.

Anyway, back to clits.

The Earl

I don't want to get into discussions of evolution. Suffice it to say that nature has ways we do not yet understand, and colonies of free-living cells that band together for survival are fairly common. We carry the evidence of this around in our own bodies: every mitochondria in every cell of your body is descended from a free-living organism that at some pont decided that it was better off living inside a cell where it supplies the cell with energy in return for the cell's protecting it. So evolution works in very mysterious ways.

ANYHOW: And interesting thing they don't tell you in schools is that one anatomical feature that separates man from the animlas is that we have asses. Buttocks.
While some apes and primates have brightly colored posteriors or pads of fat back there, humans are the only ones with those nice, spankable asses, a consequence of our upright posture and the need to keep up garter belts.

---dr.m.

an ass is a donkey...

actually, though my arse isn't brightly coloured, it does go a little pink if i've been sitting on it for a while - especially when doing feedback.

hmm did you need to know that?

i thought this thread was about clits?

So far, we've gone through: evolution, arses, bellybuttons, lipstick, bellybutton fluff, vaginal drift and horizontal vaginas. And that's just on the page I can see in the reply window.

The Earl

Back