Cock Tales and Penis Size

I've got a friend who is famous in this area for his big dick. He's a really nice guy, but most women take one look at it and have a bad reaction. Which is understandable to some point, but there are better ways to handle it than pointing and yelling, "Freak!" The average size of a penis and a vagina are very close in range. There's a reason for that. :)

After knowing what he goes through I can say that I am happily average in that area. Of course, I have a similar issue as mtnman2003. I am physically large. I'm a 6'2", 265 pound bodybuilder. ( I always get mistaken for the wrestler Goldberg, if that's a better visual.) Having an average size dick makes it look small on me. Never had any complaints, though. I just always joked with women, "I only have three inches, but I'm really strong. I can push it in nine." LOL.

Quick note........

Mck........

Not a problem with tight, problem with depth...... hit the end with some left over. Literally impaled the lady.... and wanted to force the remainder in.......

Boota....... or you could give her 9 inches...... just do her 3 times......... also, did you do the enhancement drugs? causes shrinkage........ no testes.......

Fortunately, my size is all natural..... when I played football, lifted low 400's for bench, upper 600's leg

Just a big boy.... and wouldn't you know it, my other half is 5'4", about 130........ gesh............

Old southern adage - pun intended

Start talking about cock size and sooner or later some sumbitch tells a lie.

Ed

Hmmmmmmmm

Boota said:
I've got a friend who is famous in this area for his big dick. He's a really nice guy, but most women take one look at it and have a bad reaction. Which is understandable to some point, but there are better ways to handle it than pointing and yelling, "Freak!" The average size of a penis and a vagina are very close in range. There's a reason for that. :)

After knowing what he goes through I can say that I am happily average in that area. Of course, I have a similar issue as mtnman2003. I am physically large. I'm a 6'2", 265 pound bodybuilder. ( I always get mistaken for the wrestler Goldberg, if that's a better visual.) Having an average size dick makes it look small on me. Never had any complaints, though. I just always joked with women, "I only have three inches, but I'm really strong. I can push it in nine." LOL.

Yea mate, woman once said to me, "Hey big guy... give me 9 inches and make me bleed"

So I shoved it in three times and hit her with a brick.

Sorry Mac

Sorry this was supposed to be serious wasn't it :) As some have said, most ladies can accommodate huge objects, given time, care, and lubrication. Not that I've ever scared anyone with my todger, except perhaps myself..:D

I think as others have said, maybe just a case of not sufficient attraction to the guy in general, one night stands perhaps who weren't interested in the effort.

Re: Sorry Mac

pop_54 said:
Not that I've ever scared anyone with my todger, except perhaps myself..:D

Pop,

If this persists, please don't hesitate to give me a call...sounds like a serious thing and would hate for it to get out of control!

-E (silly englishman):kiss:

Re: Re: Sorry Mac

lucky-E-leven said:
Pop,

If this persists, please don't hesitate to give me a call...sounds like a serious thing and would hate for it to get out of control!

-E (silly englishman):kiss:

Letter, with a photo of the offending object in the post dear;)

Any problems let me know, I'll bring the real thing over:devil: :D :rose:

McKenna,

Has your friend ever thought to consider how on earth those women were going to give birth? Shove it back in if it was too big?

I would probably be a little careful because of length. I know it can really hurt if you're hit too hard, but there is something like communication, isn't there?

If that was too much trouble; good riddance!

:rose:

Black Tulip said:
McKenna,

Has your friend ever thought to consider how on earth those women were going to give birth? Shove it back in if it was too big?

Best answer so far.

hiya

any of these big guys having problems finding a mate, just drop me a line:devil: :D

size isn't everything, but when you get to my state, it bloody well helps;)

my first interracial shag was about 9 inches or maybe a bit more, (no they don't all have big one's, just a few, my hubby's bigger than most i've been with), it hurt like hell when i forgot myself and wrapped my legs round him too early, but once he'd loosened me up it was fine. just a case of greasing up well and taking it easy for 10 minutes so.

not all girls are the same size, but most stretch well.

Ah, finally a lass who understands the subtle game of romance.
Fancy going upstairs for foowk? I'll use me arm if yer can't feel me tackle.

ahhhh

Sub Joe said:
Ah, finally a lass who understands the subtle game of romance.
Fancy going upstairs for foowk? I'll use me arm if yer can't feel me tackle.

praps he's not such a prude after all:)

ok honey, but take your watch off, it took us half hour to find the last bloke's afterwards:devil: :D

(you don't know how close to the truth you've got)

For those who have not given birth to a full term avg. size human baby: It gets very squished and distorted coming out of the womb and birth canal. A newborn's bones are soft and malleable and nowhere near fully formed, even the skull.

The labor involved to dilate the cervix (neck of the womb) takes hours (several to a dozen or more). When the baby's head reaches the vaginal entrance the stretching of the labia is the most difficult and painful part of the work (which is a marvel of engineering).

There is nothing to compare re. cock size and fucking. Perhaps one might compare fisting, but I have no experience there.

Perdita

yep

perdita said:
For those who have not given birth to a full term avg. size human baby: It gets very squished and distorted coming out of the womb and birth canal. A newborn's bones are soft and malleable and nowhere near fully formed, even the skull.

The labor involved to dilate the cervix (neck of the womb) takes hours (several to a dozen or more). When the baby's head reaches the vaginal entrance the stretching of the labia is the most difficult and painful part of the work (which is a marvel of engineering).

There is nothing to compare re. cock size and fucking. Perhaps one might compare fisting, but I have no experience there.

Perdita

you got it perdita honey, girls adjust themselves for birth, it's a natural event and we're built for it, so's baby, a fully formed hard boned baby would result in death and destruction to both mum and little one, unless popped out of the zipper.

don't forget to warn the girls who haven't had one yet, they'll probably shit themselves pushing as well, giggle.:devil:

shoving something up the other way isn't so easy unless the entrance is streched and toyed with first, bloody nature didn't allow for all cock sizes for some reason.

how's yu perdy love?????

:rose:

Re: yep

LorriLove said:
how's yu perdy love?????
Lorri, I'm good (and good, haha). Lovely to see you here, I'm sure our special friend has been sending on my hugs and kisses. Missing you still,

Perdita :kiss:

Re: Quick note........

mtnman2003 said:
Mck........

Boota....... or you could give her 9 inches...... just do her 3 times......... also, did you do the enhancement drugs? causes shrinkage........ no testes.......

Fortunately, my size is all natural..... when I played football, lifted low 400's for bench, upper 600's leg

I was just kidding about the three inches. LOL. I have more than that. About six and a half (Although my ex swears its seven and a half. Who am I to argue with a free inch?). I have never taken a single drug in my life. Not prescriptions, not aspirin. My whole family is just naturally big.

Before I got hurt I was benching 550. I used to train with power lifters and their lifting habits were rubbing off on me. ( I also used to weigh 340.) I tore my rotator cuff at a job and have yet to recover. It's been a little over a year and I can barely press over 300. It's frustrating. I never found a limit on my legs doing standing squats. I almost broke my neck when the bar slipped with over 500 on it. I held it up and kept going, but found out years later that my neck was almost to the point of breaking. I had a headache for five years. So after that I switched to an isometric machine. It duplicated the motion of the squat pretty accurately, it was just too easy. I was doing 1200 on it. I only stopped there because that was all the room there was on the bars.

Whew! It wreaks of testosterone in here...guess that's what you get in a thread all about cock tales and penis envy. Will know better next time not to enter the chest beater zone.

-E (spraying lysol and crossing fingers it does the trick)

feel free to bench press me at will:D

Boota said:
I've got a friend who is famous in this area for his big dick. He's a really nice guy, but most women take one look at it and have a bad reaction. Which is understandable to some point, but there are better ways to handle it than pointing and yelling, "Freak!"

He should keep it covered in public.

Re: Re: Quick note........

Lucky, I think you've put your finger on it: Testosterone Poisoning!

Boota, honey, did I mention that I can balance two spinning tops on my nipples?

Last edited:
perdita said:

I haven't tried that, Perdita. Haven't felt a maternal tug since the day my former college roommate described the birth of her son: "...And then, I swear to God, they came at me with a pair of f**king pruning sheers and..."

Marsupials seem to have it right. A baby kangagroo or panda is so small when it's born that the mom doesn't even notice. She's usually napping. The baby somehow finds its way to her pouch, locates a nipple, and by the time he's big enough to get her attention, he's also old enough to be cute.

Mammals drew the short straw in that competition.

Last edited:
lucky-E-leven said:
Whew! It wreaks of testosterone in here...

Some of us "men" resent being branded an uncouth masculine person along with all the hairy, unwashed rabble. Isn't that right, Pop?

Re: Re: Re: Quick note........

shereads said:
Lucky, I think you've put your finger on it: Testosterone Poisoning!

Boota, honey, did I mention that I can balance two spinning tops on my nipples?

Now that's a trick! :)

Admittedly, I do kind of have an overload of testosterone. LOL. But I can be civilized when it calls for it. :)

lucky-E-leven said:
Whew! It wreaks of testosterone in here...guess that's what you get in a thread all about cock tales and penis envy.

That'll be the muscleheads and bodybuilders then ;)

Back