Cocksuckers 8.0

😮 👗👙👧 -WHY do men want us girls stark naked, just to perform oral sex on their manhood? The debut of one sucking cock was with a man in his sixties, in the woods, and he wanted me naked, as he told me, we are safe here girl, no-one walks this far-deep into the woods. So being naive and innocent, I stripped-off in front of him, while he dropped his trousers and underpants, and opened his shirt, in readiness for me.

monica-rae-evan-stone-5.jpg

😮 👗👙👧 -WHY do men want us girls stark naked, just to perform oral sex on their manhood? The debut of one sucking cock was with a man in his sixties, in the woods, and he wanted me naked, as he told me, we are safe here girl, no-one walks this far-deep into the woods. So being naive and innocent, I stripped-off in front of him, while he dropped his trousers and underpants, and opened his shirt, in readiness for me.
I would say it's because men see women as beautiful in all their glory.
Obviously we are trying to prevent you getting any stains on your clothing that might require an explanation at a later date. ;)

"I should've known you was gonna pull something with that, 'Let's go skinny dipping' routine."

Attachments

• 323165582_1207980846768690_5543045260208976183_n.jpg
    323165582_1207980846768690_5543045260208976183_n.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 44
👗 👙 👠 👠 👧 ♀️ ____ One of my favourite fantasies is to be stark naked, shaved and have six or eight men in their senior years all fondling and feeling me, then have a man on each of my hands, masturbating him, a man on each of my ankles, holding my legs open, while a man has his cock in my mouth, and a man in my honey pot and a man in my bottom, simultaneously.___ It can be in the woods or in a nudist resort or in a large mansion.

👗 👙 👠 👠 👧 ♀️ ____ One of my favourite fantasies is to be stark naked, shaved and have six or eight men in their senior years all fondling and feeling me, then have a man on each of my hands, masturbating him, a man on each of my ankles, holding my legs open, while a man has his cock in my mouth, and a man in my honey pot and a man in my bottom, simultaneously.___ It can be in the woods or in a nudist resort or in a large mansion.
I'd love to take part

I would love to take a part with your spread open body...watching you squirm....hearing you moan from all that cock...wishing it was me being manhandled and submitting to being fondled, probed and fucked...again and again and left a cum-splattered mess...with a smile on my face!

Back