Cocksuckers 8.0

snKjIhe.gif

I would LOVE a blowjob my girl won't suck my cock because of some stuff that happened to her in the past and I'm okay with that but I have needs
Then, you ought to look to satisfy your needs elsewhere. Since your name IDs as "Curious", I think that you might be happy to know that you'd definitely find a "boyfriend" who would be MORE than Happy to provide the aforementioned Blowjob.

I would LOVE a blowjob my girl won't suck my cock because of some stuff that happened to her in the past and I'm okay with that but I have needs
It is every man’s basic human right to have his cock sucked, it is one of the great joys of life, why deny yourself? And if your wife or female partner won’t suck you off (and they are perfectly entitled to refuse), it is entirely justifiable to find a more receptive friend, or the friendly neighbourhood faggot who will take pleasure in sucking you off.
It is also every man’s basic human right to suck a cock if and when the mood takes him. It is one of the great joys of life, why deny yourself?
We should all do it a whole lot more.
I’ve sucked a lot of cocks, and never regretted a single one. I intend to suck a whole lot more. It’s the cock-sucker's way.

Back