Cocksuckers 8.0

e5941729179667f51d5c414c06b92b62.gif

I love when a man pulls my hair back like that while we're "watching" a movie on Netflix... after my kids are upstairs sleeping. :D:heart:
I'd think you'd have scrunchies strategically placed everywhere ......... those always comes in handy as you.must know!!!

A few in between the sofa pillows, on the bedside side table, in your soap caddy in the bathroom and ummm maybe even a few in the glovebox in your car ahem ahem!!??

Last edited:
I'd think you'd have scrunched strategically placed everywhere ......... those always comes in handy as you.must know!!!

A few in between the sofa pillows, on the bedside side table, in your soap caddy in the bathroom and ummm maybe even a few in the glovebox in your car ahem ahem!!??
I can't speak for Jersey Jade, but my Hubby likes my hair loose when I'm in sucking him from the position in the GIF or lying between his legs. He likes the way my hair tickles his skin. So, no scrunchies for me, unless my hair is really bothering me. 😉

I can't speak for Jersey Jade, but my Hubby likes my hair loose when I'm in sucking him from the position in the GIF or lying between his legs. He likes the way my hair tickles his skin. So, no scrunchies for me, unless my hair is really bothering me. 😉
Understandable and yes it does feel nice having our SO's dangling and touching our legs though for me ........it may be a distraction at the wrong time and I'd lose my concentration to cum.

I'm older than my wife and have started that dreaded battle against ED so it needs to be straight to the point and get me to cum haaaa!!!

Some of the guys I've done that to like when my hair is down. If I start giving head with my hair tied back, more than likely my hair will untied by the time I'm finished... and I don't mind it at all. I love feeling a man's fingers stroking my hair while I'm sucking him. :heart:

I love when a man pulls my hair back like that while we're "watching" a movie on Netflix... after my kids are upstairs sleeping. :D:heart:
Sometimes my hubby does this, other times I put my hair up, and he usually says “oh it’s getting serious huh?” That’s usually the times I let him do what he wants to my mouth and throat.

I'm such a faggot thinking bitch boi. I see a girl sucking cock and all I think about is wanting to be her. I get off imagining being a guy's GF satisfying my man. YUMMMY CUM.
Some people are of the opinion that it is not the gender of the cocksucker that is important, it's more the skill-level and enthusiasm that is important. I tend to agree.

Back