Cocksuckers 8.0

33968472.gif
Oh yes, what a delicious feast!

Imagine if this was an organized sport. You could have individual competitions, team events, mixed doubles and syncronized competitions where rhythm and timing are the upmost important Scores.
Id compete. Id want to win a gold medal. Id practice every day and train like a good athlete would. Id even be willing to be on a team. Go team cocksuckers!!

Imagine if this was an organized sport. You could have individual competitions, team events, mixed doubles and syncronized competitions where rhythm and timing are the upmost important Scores.
I volunteer to receive for the doubles team

Never really browsed this thread before, but it seemed appropriate today. I've been exploring my bisexual urges only here on Lit for the past couple years, mainly thanks to chatting with other bi-curious guys. And just over the past year, I've become fascinated, if not obsessed, with cocks. I've talked to many other guys who are in kind of the same mindset that I am, that I'm not actually attracted to other guys, just hard, handsome dicks. Especially spurting huge loads of thick, creamy goo. Anyway, I had a plan to approach one of my friends over New Year's and just flat-out ask him if I could suck his cock. He's the one guy that I've really bonded with and I'm super-comfortable around, and I know that he's gay. So New Year's was a bust because he wasn't even at the parties on New Year's Eve or New Year's Day. Had to take care of his mother. So last night we were all together again, and after plenty of cocktails, I screwed up the courage to pull him aside and make my proposal to suck his dick. I'm not sure I've seen anyone look more stunned. He just said that he was very flattered and gave me a huge hug, but it turns out he was a little more committed to another friend than he had let on. But we talked about it for almost half an hour, and he was very supportive and, again, flattered that I had basically come out of the closet to him.

So I'm not a cocksucker yet, but last night gave me the confidence to pursue that goal this year.

Back