Cocksuckers 8.0

tumblr_lwmixjLkPa1r4kemyo1_540.jpg

https://cdn5-images.***************.com/images/F9BD383.gif
She looks so much like an old friend of ours, "T". I knew she was attracted to my husband and we both were attracted to her. She had no idea we were into the swinging lifestyle and was absolutely blown away one night at our home over a few drinks and a joint we all shared to discover I was willing to share my guy. After our revelation it was only a few moments before she was on her knees doing this. She was 5'2" of sexual dynamo as we found out in the bedroom later. And I happily found out she was bisexual as well. :heart:

She's quite a leisurely and thoughtful cocksucker, enjoying the cock in her mouth in a contemplative unhurried way in the relaxed setting of crouching in front of the blazing log fire. I imagine that he will cum in her mouth, she will swallow undemonstratively and she will simply continue sucking his cock to her heart's content.

And at some point in there, hoping she will remove her white top to free those tits.
I am all in favour of freeing the tits, releasing breasts to stand proud in all their beauty, without the need to be concealed in any way, let us all enjoy them free and unfettered....

Back