Cocksuckers 8.0

5c7244bf94279.gif

yum yum
To us closeted bi guys too

Lol....why does a woman have to be choking or gagging for you to enjoy it? I mean it can be hot for us in the right situation, but I know I much more enjoy giving a slow sensual blowjob. It's much more enjoyable for me to feel you throb, twitch, and cum in my mouth while I suck the soul out of you than to be gagging, choking and gasping for air as you try to force yourself somewhere that's not really meant for that purpose.
I wont make a person gag.. Not my thing. But I've have had lots of BJ's. I was spoiled at an early age by a girlfriend. She would take every bit of my thick 8" Ruined me... she wouldn't gag or chock. She got off on if. And so did I !! So after that only a few were able to get me off on BJ. Love the feeling of my cock taken to the base. I feel like its a curse to be large... Women hold their hands on your hips when your trying to fuck deep cause it hurts.. Trust me i'm not an A-hole about sex. But from being spoiled by a few that enjoyed it, Then others that's don't. There's more that don't want it. Wish i could have found a person like you that would have shown me a sensual BJ maybe that would have fill my needs. And yes it feels so good to cum in a mouth...

Back