Cocksuckers 8.0

My wife didn’t know this was her best friend’s husband until he took her blindfold off a little later on, by which time he had already cum in her mouth, and was fucking her for the second time. Any ideas what her reaction was when she saw who it was?

View attachment 2359515
Wife says " He can fuck me anytime I want, right, honey?"
Wife says she's ready for the third time, but best friend's hubby collapses
and watches wife attack hubby's cock.

ab3310110213490b8726ed3df8f766f5.gif

Wife says " He can fuck me anytime I want, right, honey?"
Wife says she's ready for the third time, but best friend's hubby collapses
and watches wife attack hubby's cock.
Not far off!

Wife sees him and says “oh my god”, Matt says “do you want me to stop”, wife shakes her head. He tells her that she has already sucked his dick and he has already fucked her. She cums a couple of minutes later.

Then I fucked her mouth and came on her face.

Not far off!

Wife sees him and says “oh my god”, Matt says “do you want me to stop”, wife shakes her head. He tells her that she has already sucked his dick and he has already fucked her. She cums a couple of minutes later.

Then I fucked her mouth and came on her face.
What happened after the endorphins were gone and she thought about it?

What happened after the endorphins were gone and she thought about it?

Now that really is an interesting question. The completely honest answer is that after he went home she started to get anxious that he would tell people and that eventually his wife would find out. In transpired that he was thinking very similar thoughts. I think it was two days after, they had a conversation and reassured each other it was a secret that would go to the grave. After that she was able to enjoy the memory.

This is not uncommon with her if truth be told - the dichotomy between getting turned on by the risk, and then having to actually deal with it.

Her arms were restrained and she was blindfolded. She knew she was about to suck another man’s dick but she didn’t know who he was - no clues given. The only other thing I told her, when she had his dick in her mouth, was that it was someone she knew.

She convinced herself it was a particular guy, but she was wrong!

I thought she was pretty hardcore for doing this, but then every woman I spoke to was into it! And they all have someone they wish it would be when the blindfold comes off!

IMG_8612.gif

Just wish these ladies would take it deep in the throat....
Lol....why does a woman have to be choking or gagging for you to enjoy it? I mean it can be hot for us in the right situation, but I know I much more enjoy giving a slow sensual blowjob. It's much more enjoyable for me to feel you throb, twitch, and cum in my mouth while I suck the soul out of you than to be gagging, choking and gasping for air as you try to force yourself somewhere that's not really meant for that purpose.

Back