Cocksuckers 8.0

Deep throat is vastly over rated
I tend to disagree. I’d always wondered about the fascination with deep throat. Then had an encounter with a gay guy who gave me the very best blowjob ever, by patiently deep throating my cock. An amazing experience. The only one that came close to that was when my good friend gave me a prostate massage while we were doing 69.

YMMV, of course…lol.

hassound-blowjob-bj-gif-bjgif-blowjobgif-pov-povbj-povblowjob_001.gif
@Cuckwannabe111 , your wife loves to intensely stroke and suck my cock. She's never felt so fulfilled

I tend to disagree. I’d always wondered about the fascination with deep throat. Then had an encounter with a gay guy who gave me the very best blowjob ever, by patiently deep throating my cock. An amazing experience. The only one that came close to that was when my good friend gave me a prostate massage while we were doing 69.

YMMV, of course…lol.
Completely agree! My comment before was a bit much. Deep throating, patiently and slowly is so much fun, mostly because of the reactions you guts give when we do! My comment was more about getting face fucked, which wasn't really fair as the original comment I was responding to had not even implied.

Back