Cocksuckers 8.0

Completely agree! My comment before was a bit much. Deep throating, patiently and slowly is so much fun, mostly because of the reactions you guts give when we do! My comment was more about getting face fucked, which wasn't really fair as the original comment I was responding to had not even implied.

Slow deliberate deep throating is one of the hottest things ever. My wife has said the same thing about how much my reactions turn her on and feeling me get to maximum hardness in her throat.

I never thought of face fucking as anything special. That’s completely different. None of the partners I have been with did that.

53631c3e71f5ee7c17aabeab09f2fdc5.gif

Completely agree! My comment before was a bit much. Deep throating, patiently and slowly is so much fun, mostly because of the reactions you guts give when we do! My comment was more about getting face fucked, which wasn't really fair as the original comment I was responding to had not even implied.
👍🏼👍🏼

And I agree with your perspective on the face fucking issue, definitely not something of interest to me, either way.

Back