Cocksuckers 8.0

Hgcqwq4.gif

Trying to post a reply again - internet dropped out.

Where are the women who love giving head? When I was younger it seemed nearly all of the women jumped on it. I'm 59 now and haven't had a decent blowjob since 2007. I dated a woman for 8 years who refused to do it (but would beg me to go down on her) and only once since she and I split up two years ago. It was so bad I made her stop and finish by hand.

WHERE ARE THE WOMAN WHO WANNA SUCK DICK HIDING???

Last edited:
I always told myself, "what good is an unfinished blowjob", so I always swallowed. Unless he wanted a snowball.
I've never tried it but I'm really wanting to, I think about it all
I always told myself, "what good is an unfinished blowjob", so I always swallowed. Unless he wanted a snowball.
I've never tried it but I really want to, I think about it all the time! I envision myself swallowing if I get the chance to try it. When I used to be able to suck my own cock I came in my mouth and I loved the way it felt hitting the back of my throat and the roof of my mouth! MMMMM... Nice and warm! Unfortunately I spit it out. And that was the last time I was able to suck myself. Now I'm ready to put another man's dick in my mouth... I want to deepthroat a big cock! 😁

I've never tried it but I'm really wanting to, I think about it all

I've never tried it but I really want to, I think about it all the time! I envision myself swallowing if I get the chance to try it. When I used to be able to suck my own cock I came in my mouth and I loved the way it felt hitting the back of my throat and the roof of my mouth! MMMMM... Nice and warm! Unfortunately I spit it out. And that was the last time I was able to suck myself. Now I'm ready to put another man's dick in my mouth... I want to deepthroat a big cock! 😁
So... I don't understand, what's stopping you from sucking cock now?
Opportunity? Meeting the right friend...?

Back