Cocksuckers 8.0

So... I don't understand, what's stopping you from sucking cock now?
Opportunity? Meeting the right friend...?
I have a unique situation that makes it harder to meet people and find alone time... Long story! LOL! Maybe some day the opportunity will present itself and when it does I'll make the most of it!

I have a unique situation that makes it harder to meet people and find alone time... Long story! LOL! Maybe some day the opportunity will present itself and when it does I'll make the most of it!
Believe me, you'll find it well worth the wait.
Hope you don't have to delay too long... all those erect cocks are awaiting your oral attentions!

Believe me, you'll find it well worth the wait.
Hope you don't have to delay too long... all those erect cocks are awaiting your oral attentions!
MMMMM... I'm sure I will! I keep thinking about the one and only time that I came in my own mouth when I was sucking my own dick, and HOW GOOD it felt hitting the roof of my mouth and the back of my throat! Shot after shot, squirt after squirt, filling my mouth with warm cum! Ohhh... I'm so aroused just thinking about it! I need a discreet friend with am 8" cut cock who will let me suck his dick sometimes. I want to test my deepthroat skills! I don't have much of a gag reflex, I think I'll do well! 😁

MMMMM... I'm sure I will! I keep thinking about the one and only time that I came in my own mouth when I was sucking my own dick, and HOW GOOD it felt hitting the roof of my mouth and the back of my throat! Shot after shot, squirt after squirt, filling my mouth with warm cum! Ohhh... I'm so aroused just thinking about it! I need a discreet friend with am 8" cut cock who will let me suck his dick sometimes. I want to test my deepthroat skills! I don't have much of a gag reflex, I think I'll do well! 😁
Imagination is a wonderful thing.
Sucking your own cock is a great experience.
But a shared mutual cocksucking with a well-hung friend is something on an entirely elevated level of pleasure.
When those spurts of cum happening in your mouth are from your friend's pulsing orgasm, and you share his every throb, it's a beautiful intimacy...

Doing the whole enchilada...
reblogme-12846-qcUTL9maZe.gif

Imagination is a wonderful thing.
Sucking your own cock is a great experience.
But a shared mutual cocksucking with a well-hung friend is something on an entirely elevated level of pleasure.
When those spurts of cum happening in your mouth are from your friend's pulsing orgasm, and you share his every throb, it's a beautiful intimacy...
Ohhhh I'm sure it is... I want to experience it so bad I can't stand it! I think about it all the time! I broke down and told a great friend of mine that I want to suck dick and she was very encouraging and told me that I should try it. It felt really good just telling someone close. Years ago my best friend invited me over so we could both fuck an inflatable doll, looking back I really think he wanted us to suck each other's dick but he was scared to say anything and I think that was before I started sucking my own cock so I didn't have this urge that I have now yet. I have often wished that I could go back to that night so we could suck each other! I hope I get to try it soon! I need a suck buddy to come by and paint the roof of my mouth with a big warm load! PLEASE! 😝

https://cdn012.**********/uploads/photos/2022/10/242613/bdsmlr-242613-Z1VhKOXwnm.gif
If access is denied
right click in the address bar
cut the hi-lighted link

in the empty address bar (R) click - chose the paste and go option

MMMMM... I bet that feels amazing going down her throat... I wish I could feel it! 😁
Oh yeah, I bet it does! I've never felt that other than deepthroating an 8" dildo and I enjoyed that going down my throat, I can only imagine how good a nice warm, throbbing hard dick would feel sliding deep into my throat! I WANT I WANT I WANT!!! And I imagine the warm cum squinting into my mouth, shooting against the roof of my mouth and the back of my throat! Ohhh... It's driving me crazy... I can't stop thinking about it! Some day! 😁

Back