COME HERE! please

Desdemona said:
OK... you asked for it......

A large warm hand grasps my right ankle firmly. I feel a leather cuff close around that ankle. My left ankle is then cuffed. Each leg is lifted high and restrained to the head of the bed. I'm now completely helpless, spread open and vulnerable.

A light touch dances across the exposed flesh of my chest and it raises gooseflesh. My nipples harden from excitement and anticipation. The bed shifts slightly. ........ wonder what happens now?

Hmmmmm, i think candle wax dripping across my chest...... or maybe a feather lightly teasing........ or maybe the bite of nipple clamps....... or maybe nothing.... just the warmth of the air and the heady bite of anticipation

damn, i can't even decide on a fantasy tonight

I think it's cool she made a move, even a subtle one.

I've never been able to be forward like that in person. I should work on that.

Lancecastor said:
Des, I haven't met a woman yet that doesn't want kink.

Perhaps its your powers of Domly persuasion that allows them to give in to that desire. ;)

ahh... *stretches luxuriously* a nice pleasant lighthearted thread! and about my favourite subject, no less! sex! well, i had some pretty wild sex just this morning, in fact. my body is covered with these little pairs of bruises, about an inch apart, and they serve as a pleasant reminder of his sharp teeth! mmm...i just love being covered in bite marks, and those lovely red stripes across my ass from his belt....oh yes!

Lancecastor said:
A Snapshot From My Little Quadrant of the Universe

caution...0% bdsm content...this is a "sharing" piece.

by Lance

..."I think she's after you, daddy."

Ewwww....I hate the suburbs!

This story brought big smiles to my face..... LOL. Men, sometimes you are so blind. Even your daughter can see it.... LMAO. She is a sharp cookie..... ~smile~

To have my arms and legs restrained to the bed blindfolded totally open to him,I feel his weight on the bed and hear the bag of clothes pins being emptied out next to meas he applies 15 or 20 to my breasts,nipples and nether lips.I feel the cool lube on my ass and he puts a butt plug in I can feel his eyes gazing at me and I know he has that certian grin on his face.He tweeks the pins on my nipples hard than nothing for what seems like a long time and CRACK the ruler on my Very sesitive inner thighs untill I almost scream and it stops and I am in a puddle of my juice I want to cum he knows I am ready and puts a last pin on my clit that makes me throb he touches the clothes pin with a vib and I explode over and over.WOW...Well somebody did say sex thread!!he is still at work this is as close as I can get for two more hours..Opp's wet spot on my chair...again...lillum

Lancecastor said:
Des, I haven't met a woman yet that doesn't want kink.
Amen.

Lance, I didn't even realize you have kids. Am I just totally oblivious, or do you keep pretty quiet about them?

Anyway, thanks for the peek into your life. It's always nice to get a glimpse of a person behind posts and personas.

RS
Resident Cynic

RisiaSkye said:
Amen.

Lance, I didn't even realize you have kids. Am I just totally oblivious, or do you keep pretty quiet about them?

Anyway, thanks for the peek into your life. It's always nice to get a glimpse of a person behind posts and personas.

RS
Resident Cynic

I agree. It is nice to get a glimpse of the real person.

I bring myself here, but not so much of other parts of my life.

I worked at a big ISP once and there were lots of BDSM people on staff. We all had free web hosting, of course, and this one couple had pics of themselves scening in leather with hoods, etc...as well as pics of their kids, their house, their parrot, etc all over their site.

So I mostly talk about my children in PM's.

Besides, if I start posting about them....you'll soon be tired of hearing how wonderful, smart, beautiful, funny, talented, wise...etc...they are. (they take after their mother's people).

RisiaSkye said:
Amen.

RS
Resident Cynic

Rubyfruit said:
I think it's cool she made a move, even a subtle one.

I've never been able to be forward like that in person. I should work on that.

It helps to be more obvious or overt than you think you should be.

Personally, if a woman spots me in public and decides she'd like to know me, I really wish she'd just walk up and tap me on the shoulder and say "Hey, I have a feeling that says I'd like to know you. My name is XXX Got time for a coffee right now?"

Lancecastor said:
It helps to be more obvious or overt than you think you should be.

Personally, if a woman spots me in public and decides she'd like to know me, I really wish she'd just walk up and tap me on the shoulder and say "Hey, I have a feeling that says I'd like to know you. My name is XXX Got time for a coffee right now?"
You know, I've heard a lot of men say this, but I've not known many women who could actually take the initiative. It's too bad, too. Who knows how many real opportunities get wasted because we're not bold enough to make the first move?

I've heard a lot of men say that too, Lance and Risia.

For me, I think it's hard to overcome social training. Also, I think I'm subtle by nature, shy maybe, until I get to know somebody.

I have pushed myself though. Twice I've asked to sit with a single man at a restaurant when I was there alone. Totally friendly, no sexual overtures at all, and both times I had a blast getting to know a complete stranger. But that's a totally different level of approaching skills, one with which I'm comfortable.

Well, we're supposed to be gender equals now, right?

So it seems to me that if I can screw up the courage to say "Hi' to someone I don't know because the sight of her or something in the way she moves moves me....you should too.

Lots of guys "can't" do that...lots of people "can't" do it...so they say.

Yet I believe we all can.

And there's nothing wrong with being friendly over a pile of cucumbers in the produce section!

Sheeesh

will someone please read my poem in the poetry thread and critique if you like???? pretty please? Siren, Risia, anyone? I know Des has gone to bed.....

"COME HERE...?"

Rose, ya big tease! I clicked, I saw, I read...

...and I haven't come yet!!!!

I did, however, read your poem. And I liked it. Quite aptly captures that awful feeling one has when one has disappointed and must pay the price. Loved it!

Happy Day!

Ruby,...

Rubyfruit said:
Twice I've asked to sit with a single man at a restaurant when I was there alone. Totally friendly, no sexual overtures at all, and both times I had a blast getting to know a complete stranger. But that's a totally different level of approaching skills, one with which I'm comfortable.

...I take it neither one of the men's first name was Lance,...or Art ? :rose:

Re: "COME HERE...?"

kate8417 said:
Rose, ya big tease! I clicked, I saw, I read...

...and I haven't come yet!!!!

I did, however, read your poem. And I liked it. Quite aptly captures that awful feeling one has when one has disappointed and must pay the price. Loved it!

Happy Day!

Thank you very much. I just posted it to the Lit poetry thingy.
Nice to meet you and hope you like it here... Welcome. ~smile~

Lancecastor said:
Well, we're supposed to be gender equals now, right?

So it seems to me that if I can screw up the courage to say "Hi' to someone I don't know because the sight of her or something in the way she moves moves me....you should too.

Lots of guys "can't" do that...lots of people "can't" do it...so they say.

Yet I believe we all can.

And there's nothing wrong with being friendly over a pile of cucumbers in the produce section!

I have discovered I'm not fond of the laughing that usually follows ;)

A Desert Rose said:

We are the center of the universe now. We take control of it. We have mapped out our "space". We have no black holes.

Discuss.

Not so actually: scientists have just released observations that prove once and for all that a gigantic black hole of multi-million solar masses, located at the center of the Milky Way, is sucking our galaxy into itself.

Lancecastor said:
I bring myself here, but not so much of other parts of my life.

I worked at a big ISP once and there were lots of BDSM people on staff. We all had free web hosting, of course, and this one couple had pics of themselves scening in leather with hoods, etc...as well as pics of their kids, their house, their parrot, etc all over their site.

So I mostly talk about my children in PM's.

Besides, if I start posting about them....you'll soon be tired of hearing how wonderful, smart, beautiful, funny, talented, wise...etc...they are. (they take after their mother's people).

Hey Lance,

I have to tell you how nice it was to find out a little bit more about you and your life. I always feel that people seem a little one-dimensional until they disclose something that reminds me that we are all more than just posters here.

I'm sure you're kids are "wonderful, smart, beautiful, funny, talented, wise...etc" just as I'm sure that they do indeed "take after their mother's people." :D I'm not a very religious person, but children are defintiely a blessing! I'm very glad for you. Children are not something that I have had the pleasure of having yet.

By the way, I did the Kirk AV. His early years were his best. That was back before he became a talented actor :rolleyes:

A few Statements about BDSM

*BDSM has nothing to do with violence against a helpless person. To tie up someone and beat him up is not SM but naked brutality.

*A SM relationship is always based on mutual consent and care for the partner, everything else is abuse/rape.

*Communication between the partners is the base of such a relationship, if you are not able to establish a proper communication with your partner about your wishes and expectation keep your fingers off this sexual practices.

*Respect and responsibility for your partner is not only important but absolutely necessary.

*The Power Exchange between two partners can be something wonderful erotic (yes, Power and Erotic have something in common).

*BDSM includes many aspects: Power exchange and Role-playing, love, sexuality, curiosity - the term is a synonym for many aspects of human desires and when you ask 10 people in the scene what BDSM means for them you will probably get 15 answers.

*An advice at the end: Laughter belongs into BDSM too - Fun and joy should be an existential part of our lives. If a "scene/game" does not work well a laugh can save the situation: "Take it with humor".
http://www.bcwsd.com/backroom/library.html

Because I keep seeing so many new faces popping in and out of here, I didn't think it would hurt to post this. I think many people have misconceptions about BDSM. Maybe this will clarify for them what it really means. I know, for myself I am still learning a great deal.

And of course BDSM is always safe, sane and consentual.

Back