commando

I hardly ever go out without. The last two times I did so was when my dirty laundry had piled up, and I had no clean ones clean left to put on! I will admit that it can feel naughty and sexy and all that good stuff, though. It can be annoyingly distracting, however, because I am constantly aware of 'the situation'. It's as if there is an unspoken subtext to everything I say and do.

Were you wearing jeans (so that there was a different sort of contact) or a dress?

I go commando a lot usually for comfort although there is a sexiness to it when I'm getting dressed; typically though I forget about it after I'm dressed don't think much about it; what I've never gotten is the use of thongs?? why wear or much less pay for that fancy dental floss lol when you can just and might as well just go commando?

I go commando a lot usually for comfort although there is a sexiness to it when I'm getting dressed; typically though I forget about it after I'm dressed don't think much about it; what I've never gotten is the use of thongs?? why wear or much less pay for that fancy dental floss lol when you can just and might as well just go commando?

Yes, I agree that thongs are totally silly and pointless. Do you go commando wearing skirts sometimes?

Weighing in

I happen to adore it when women go commando, especially in skirts, but then I enjoy being flashed. In the case of having a pyl go commando, always being able to touch, peek, or push something in.... yummy. Its delightfully naughty and I quite love it. I also have a preference for them being waxed or smoothly shaved.... nothing between me and what I want :devil::D

I've often gone Commando, especially if I'm cruising.

...and my commando days are ALWAYS limited to "skirt and dress" days.

I occasionally like to go commando. Either in jeans or under a skirt or sundress. I used to do that when I was dating my ex. He seemed to enjoy it at 1st. I loved the free feeling of wearing my tube top sundress with no bra or panties. I wish I would have gotten manhandled a little more often while wearing it!

Sassy, if I was single and we lived in the same area, I would enjoy Manhandling you!! NO bra or panties!! Yummie

I love going without panties ----- There is such a freedom to it ..... :)

Sassy, if I was single and we lived in the same area, I would enjoy Manhandling you!! NO bra or panties!! Yummie

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

You just put a smile on my stressed face! Thanks......and yep, no bra or panties. I would hang out in the apartment like that, on the back porch playing cards, grilling, drinking. It felt very good and free. And naughty.

I have gone commando under a sundress on more than one occasion and oddly enough have the same regret regarding lack of manhandling. WTF I though guys were supposed to get a huge turn on over that stuff.

One time I whispered to my hubby that I had no panties on under the dress I was wearing and he looked at me like I just sprouted a third eye. :(:(

lol, sometimes I think men feel they can handle more then they can........in there masturbatory fantasies, they want the ballsy woman who goes after there cock like a woman dying of thirst. But sometimes in reality, they are truly clueless.

knowing what I know now, I would just take his hand and put it where I want it. :)

lol, sometimes I think men feel they can handle more then they can........in there masturbatory fantasies, they want the ballsy woman who goes after there cock like a woman dying of thirst. But sometimes in reality, they are truly clueless.

knowing what I know now, I would just take his hand and put it where I want it. :)
actually, i prefer a ballsy woman, but one who wants me to pleasure her. the pressure is still on the make sure she ends up happy, but i think there is a certain thrill of her telling me what she wants and doing what it takes for her to orgasm (if at first you don't succeed......)

I was afraid to comment on here at first when I realized this was a thread for the ladies...

BUT I like a chick with nothing on underneath the skirt, but in reality, I'm more of a panty collecting lad, so I LOVE a girl's panties! I love seeing the panties, i love everything about them!!

So I'm a little torn between...

I almost never wear panties anymore, or a bra for that matter. I've always been kind of underwear optional depending on comfort and practicality and whether I had any clean, but a while ago I discovered how it drove my boyfriend wild when I didn't wear any, so for him I stopped wearning panties or bra, and I've since discovered that it drived most men wild too, and that it's a lot more comfortable as a bonus, so ever since I've mostly gone commando.

ooooohhhh Tanya, so very nawty of you!!! I usually go commando myself most days.

Tanya

Do you have big pointy nipples Tanya?

So on those cold days everybody can know:)

I almost never wear panties anymore, or a bra for that matter. I've always been kind of underwear optional depending on comfort and practicality and whether I had any clean, but a while ago I discovered how it drove my boyfriend wild when I didn't wear any, so for him I stopped wearning panties or bra, and I've since discovered that it drived most men wild too, and that it's a lot more comfortable as a bonus, so ever since I've mostly gone commando.

Love that, wish my wife had that attitude. And you must like the reactions from me. I have a weakness for braless women that's well documented in the corpus of my posts.

they're not big and pointy, more puffy when they are visible through my top.

Its much to windy where I live to go commando under a short skirt but long skirt of trousers.....definitly.

I go commando on weekends, love litting my cock and balls breathe

I never wear underwear, don't see the point in it for guys.

No matter how much you prance and dance, the last few drops go down your pants.;)

With that in mind, if I'm going to be somewhere I actually give a shit about what people think, skivvies are my reluctant choice.

Personally, and this is just my OPINION, a woman without panties is nice to look at when she's bent over at the store or her car, but not the woman I want to be with. I prefer a woman who takes her time getting dressed, matches her bra and panties, makes sure it looks great under her outfit.....

But yes, I'll look if the girl is sans panties!@

Back