commando

I went commando all day MOnday. Felt incredibly sensual and naughty to be walking around at work....and feel my trousers brushing my smooth bare body. I then went out with some friends after work for beer and pizza.....and it was even more sensual and naughty. I felt like running up and telling someone my secret!

I went commando all day MOnday. Felt incredibly sensual and naughty to be walking around at work....and feel my trousers brushing my smooth bare body. I then went out with some friends after work for beer and pizza.....and it was even more sensual and naughty. I felt like running up and telling someone my secret!

Ooh! Naughty sassy, you go girl! ;) I can't go commando myself...I don't know if it has something to do with my age, but I get wet at the drop of a hat these days...I wouldn't want to leave embarrasing wet spots everywhere I sat :eek:

Ooh! Naughty sassy, you go girl! ;) I can't go commando myself...I don't know if it has something to do with my age, but I get wet at the drop of a hat these days...I wouldn't want to leave embarrasing wet spots everywhere I sat :eek:

;):D:D:D....I go commando a lot on weekends. LOL.... I stay hard the whole time!;)

I have always go commando. I wonder who invented that word? Any way, I never have understood the purpose of underwear, even when I was in the Navy,except for boot camp,I have been "NEKKID" underneath, I even sleep in the nude, Besides underwear irritates me. JMHO, btw.

Almost never...

What about men? I love it when my husband goes 'commando' ;)

I almost never go swingin' free and easy. Don't know why, exactly.

But, thanks to inspiration from a certain Litster, I spent almost the whole weekend sans skivvies and loved it. I'm pretty certain it was the only time I've gone commando in church.... :devil:

lol, sometimes I think men feel they can handle more then they can........in there masturbatory fantasies, they want the ballsy woman who goes after there cock like a woman dying of thirst. But sometimes in reality, they are truly clueless.

knowing what I know now, I would just take his hand and put it where I want it. :)

You know guys would love to know when a women goes commando, give'em a peek, watch their reaction, then lead them by the hand.

Wow...

Love thie thread...

I absolutely love commando...er...when its on a lady.

My wife wears sexy snug clothes to work, etc. So, when she's in a dress, especially a soft fabric one, you can see the trace of the thong when it forms that "bump" over her skin....so I try to convince her to take it off so it "doesnt break" her outline! lol!

Since she says that its difficult at work because the skirts or dresses find creases I have gotten a lot of crotchless panties for her. Its catching on!

So hot to know that she is talking to people, of whom a percentage wats to see her nude and more, who have no idea her pussy is so close and unconfined...

She is not into cupless bras coz she has sexy pointy nipples, they stick out about 1-2 cm when aroused or cold and that doesnt look professional at work....

Ive tried it myself but I fing I get stiff when the wind blows! Lol! And thsi puts me in a very tight, pun intended, position...its visible any direction it is put in...very uncomfortable against, say, the zipper of jeans!

Back