complaint

I cant understand why anyone would do something like that. I think all of us that are regular participants of this poetry forum have no qualms about it and have even participated in the contest in the past. I think complaints by memebers who may have posted once, or never should be thrown out........

This just chaps my ass.............next thing ya no they are gonna complain becasue i try and get interaction on the new poems thread... instead of just naming of some damn titles......If you dont participate in this forum................then fucking mind your own fucking business.........................(participation means posting more then once a week)

$%%%$(($(#$(^%)%)%$%#^* and ^%$%$(%$(%$#*(

Regards _Land

WickedEve, I don’t know you very well, but I do not think what you did could be considered as a spam. I love your poems and your site. I understand that you have maybe promoted your site once in awhile, but spam. That is such bs. Any ways, I just wanted you to know I am behind you 100 %.
:rose: :rose: :rose:

LittleKat

P.S. I agree with _land too.

Thanks everyone for all the support you've shown. But I realize now that I did more than just mention my link. I mentioned my site too much. Even though I was not doing it in a spammy way, I understand that if I'm allowed to do what I did (even though it was an activity for the poetry community,) then everyone would have to be allowed to do it. And I can just imagine the chaos on all the boards.
The contest is still on, by the way. I'm having two. One at my place and one here. So, check out the Witchy Woman Thread on this board!

Eve

What a pisser.

As someone who tends to drift on and off of the forums as my schedule and writing permits there are some elements here that are rather disturbing.

thankfully, WE leaving doesn't appear to be one of them (add another voice to the "don't leave" list)

While I am entertained to see new names and new input whenever I return, I would certainly not want to come back to a forum thats unrecognizable. In that regard there's a fine line between perspectives here; from potential spam on one side to a potential lack of worthwhile poets and posts on the other.

Either of these would suck.

As I tend to let my mind wander as I drift off to sleep I have, on occassion, pondered the very contests put up here... including witchs, and which witch was witchiest. Perhaps this has shown that the true bitch of a witch is that which caused our own Wicked witch was unjustly bitched.

HomerPindar

HomerPindar said:
What a pisser.

As someone who tends to drift on and off of the forums as my schedule and writing permits there are some elements here that are rather disturbing.

thankfully, WE leaving doesn't appear to be one of them (add another voice to the "don't leave" list)

While I am entertained to see new names and new input whenever I return, I would certainly not want to come back to a forum thats unrecognizable. In that regard there's a fine line between perspectives here; from potential spam on one side to a potential lack of worthwhile poets and posts on the other.

Either of these would suck.

As I tend to let my mind wander as I drift off to sleep I have, on occassion, pondered the very contests put up here... including witchs, and which witch was witchiest. Perhaps this has shown that the true bitch of a witch is that which caused our own Wicked witch was unjustly bitched.

HomerPindar
I just saw your witchy little tongue twister. lol

Back