Confessing to strangers

I made three confessions already this morning. I think I'm all confessed out. Four, if you count acknowledging I wrote a prostate exam story.

Last edited:
Idk why, but admitting my kinks and confessing my perverted thoughts to strangers turns me on so much. I log on and exchange messages and instantly my panties are soaked. I have no choice but to masturbate when I log in.
Telling nympho strangers all of my forbidden / taboo ideas makes me cum so hard. Its what keeps me addicted to this site.
[Even typing this is turning me on
*grabs dildo*]
Anyone else can relate??
yes

Idk why, but admitting my kinks and confessing my perverted thoughts to strangers turns me on so much. I log on and exchange messages and instantly my panties are soaked. I have no choice but to masturbate when I log in.
Telling nympho strangers all of my forbidden / taboo ideas makes me cum so hard. Its what keeps me addicted to this site.
*grabs dildo*]
Anyone else can relate??
Yes, I admit openly that I get aroused knowing that someone else is aroused. The forbidden is always more arousing than anything.

I confess that I awoke early this morning and tried to put myself back to sleep by composing a diaphanously-veiled narrative about masturbation that I may record and send to one of my lascivious online crushes.

*grabs dildo*]
Anyone else can relate??
Seconded! I'm going to be typing out my own here soon 🤗

*grabs dildo*]
Anyone else can relate??
Tell me more I'm getting hard

Back