Confessing to strangers

I know that I developed a new kink on this site and I've been reading Literotica since the early 2000s. The audio hypnosis recording drives me nuts. So far I've listened to one and I realized holy s*** I'm into this. I'm not ashamed of it either I told my husband about it coming up with nice little play fantasies when I think about it too but the audio is definitely amazing.

I don't confess much. But from an early age, I find that people confess to me a lot. Someone told me once that I should have been a priest. But my thoughts on hearing a confession are not very priestly -- if the one confessing to me is an attractive woman (especially one I have been with) her confession is a huge turn on.
I can actually relate to this! People would talk to me out of nowhere since I was a kid. And people told me things that kids probably shouldn't be hearing at least not at the age of 10.

I've done voice chat a couple times and it is a big fucking turn on. I've even done in person had a guy come over and we play with each other that was amazing
You know I'm seriously thinking of doing this I mean like I wonder if I can do an audio. Like for people to listen to I mean.

I’ve found lit and a few other boards extremely useful in working through my own kinks, and I think I’m the better for it. It’s a place where you can speak openly and find people who feel the same way or have had similar thoughts. The fascination of reading people open up about their sexuality never gets old, there are always surprises, and to be honest, it’s frequently very hot indeed!

I’ve found lit and a few other boards extremely useful in working through my own kinks, and I think I’m the better for it. It’s a place where you can speak openly and find people who feel the same way or have had similar thoughts. The fascination of reading people open up about their sexuality never gets old, there are always surprises, and to be honest, it’s frequently very hot indeed!
This!!!

Idk why, but admitting my kinks and confessing my perverted thoughts to strangers turns me on so much. I log on and exchange messages and instantly my panties are soaked. I have no choice but to masturbate when I log in.
Telling nympho strangers all of my forbidden / taboo ideas makes me cum so hard. Its what keeps me addicted to this site.
[Even typing this is turning me on
*grabs dildo*]
Anyone else can relate??
Please do tell! This is definitely one of my kinks! I get off to women telling me their dirty thoughts and fantasies!!

Back