Confessions

I’m locked in chastity for the weekend and wearing a g string under my shorts to go to bed as requested
God bless you my son. i really dont think i could deal with the whole chastity thing,. I admit i like stroking into my girls panties every now and then but dont fancy wearing them. Actually shes away for the night. i might need to find a pair shortly

i say there's no better time then tomorrow . do you think the two of them have played before.
i always liked the idea of sister love.
all three of my ex sister in laws were cute in there own way but the one is was just special . iD STILL LIKE TOO GIVE GE A RIDE. I BET SHE TASTE SO GOOD
She’s technically a step-sister, so yeah, I’d like to think maybe there’s a chance something has happened. I doubt it in reality, but I know they have gotten drunk together before, so… hey who knows?

She’s technically a step-sister, so yeah, I’d like to think maybe there’s a chance something has happened. I doubt it in reality, but I know they have gotten drunk together before, so… hey who knows?
sounds like a plan to get them drunk again. My girl now sister is a cunt and and not in a good way but a threesome with one of her nieces could be fun

I sinned, but loved it. A couple I know split up a few weeks ago. I gave her a shoulder to cry on. I fucked her four times outdoors to satisfy her needs. Last night I see they are back together again and he does not have a clue 😂 he is a cruel asshole, so I don’t feel bad about it.

I sinned, but loved it. A couple I know split up a few weeks ago. I gave her a shoulder to cry on. I fucked her four times outdoors to satisfy her needs. Last night I see they are back together again and he does not have a clue 😂 he is a cruel asshole, so I don’t feel bad about it.
And if she enjoyed it -- you shouldn't feel that guilty

I’m Catholic. If I went into the confessional and confessed all the things I’ve done, I’m pretty sure the booth would burst into flames
Devil loves a coward, Glad you had fun us catholics are burdened with such guilt

when i was growing up a buddy of mines older brother use to say when i fuck a married woman its a feather in my cap'
good job Scotch

I almost always get more excited when I see that a PM has come in from a man than a woman. A PM from a man usually means hot cyber-sex, very soon and as many times as I want. A PM from a woman usually means several sessions of being teased, sometimes cyber-sex and sometimes not, and then being ghosted when she gets tired of playing with me. And then there’s the thought of that big hot cock cuming in my mouth.

I’m nearly always hot these days, so please feel free to PM me regardless off whether you’re a man or a woman. And please do it soon because my dick is starting to throb so much. Dick pics always welcome.

Last edited:
I'm in just a chastity cage, blue thong, and robe which I lost the drawstring for. So it's fully open.

I'm going around almost naked with my smooth skin shiny from a shower in the house and wishing my black, white and muscle MILF neighbours will come over and dominate me so hard that I'm mind broken. I become a horny, crazy sissy slut for them and leave my old life. They stick a slut collar and leash around my neck, order me to my knees and make me crawl out of the place like a good doggie and come to service them forever. I never get to stand up again because I'm now a good pet sissy, not a human. 🥰😍😘💌

PS I'm also wandering outside in the garden exactly like this trying not to get caught by anyone else except my neighbours, they're so hot!

Anyone care to divulge any juicy weekend confessions. I didn't do much just hung out here and edged.

We were at a local nudist resort that has a network of trails in the mountains that you can hike nude.
Realistically we wouldn’t have stumbled upon that scenario but it still made for some naughty conversation with my wife when we were out there on our own.

Did you put on any kind of show or just talk about it. Or is touching frowned upon at the resort. I like making my girl walk topless through the woods. On really fun days I'll make her pick her own switch and have her bend over a log exposing her naked ass for me to give it some lashes. I always kiss it to make it all better when I'm done

Back