Conversation Heart Challenge

I couldn't figure out how

to post it here, so I will attach it, I hope...

jim :)

Attachments

• valentine poem.jpg
    valentine poem.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 25
Re: I couldn't figure out how

jthserra said:
to post it here, so I will attach it, I hope...

Show off! (it looks wonderful) :) :rose:

Last edited:
Re: How do you

jthserra said:
get it to show up in the post?

If what you want to show is posted to a website (I cheated and got Eve to post the blanks and my two examples at her site), then you can link to that page and the picture will show up rather than the link. :)

A.

Jim, your heart will show up on my site if you don't mind me using it. By the way, I want to use all the hearts on here. I think they're wonderful. If anyone doesn't want their heart broken... I mean displayed on my site, just let me know. Otherwise, I'm salivating over them. :) The valentine issue should be online in a couple of days. And don't forget to check out my sig line for the sweetheart contest (hinting).

Let's see if this works...

valentine poem.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my...

this really works... Thank you Eve and Angeline for the help.

WickedEve said:
Jim, your heart will show up on my site if you don't mind me using it. By the way, I want to use all the hearts on here. I think they're wonderful. If anyone doesn't want their heart broken... I mean displayed on my site, just let me know. Otherwise, I'm salivating over them. :) The valentine issue should be online in a couple of days. And don't forget to check out my sig line for the sweetheart contest (hinting).

I'm redoing mine--picky I know--but I can do better. :)

Angeline said:
I'm redoing mine--picky I know--but I can do better. :)
You have one day, Angeline. So don't sit there twiddling with your hair or whatever. Get to picking!

WickedEve said:
You have one day, Angeline. So don't sit there twiddling with your hair or whatever. Get to picking!

No more sweetiepie poems today(well in addition to the batch I emailed you)! My Photoshop finger is twitching, lol. :D

And you're welcome, Jim. That's a good thing to know, eh? :)

Angeline said:
No more sweetiepie poems today(well in addition to the batch I emailed you)! My Photoshop finger is twitching, lol. :D

And you're welcome, Jim. That's a good thing to know, eh? :)
You've been working too hard in the candy heart poetry mines, haven't you? :D

WickedEve said:
You've been working too hard in the candy heart poetry mines, haven't you? :D

I suddenly feel like my name should be Grumpy (or, more appropriately, Dopey). :D

Aww what the heck, here's one more.

blissy.jpg

Last edited:
fun fun fun

Also didn't know how to put the picture directly on here.

Fantastic idea....what is Valentine's without little candy hearts....with a side of cheese.

The white ones were always my favorite but this one felt hot pink!

Attachments

• heart challenge.jpg
    heart challenge.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 22
L and A, I've had a nice morning of swooping down on your creations and carrying them off to that other place far away. :D
You two are good!

Re: fun fun fun

Chmleon said:
Also didn't know how to put the picture directly on here.

Fantastic idea....what is Valentine's without little candy hearts....with a side of cheese.

The white ones were always my favorite but this one felt hot pink!
Hi Chmleon, I like what you did with your heart -- the little photo insert. :)

A curve...

in cinquain...

blue2.jpg

hopefully this will work..

Last edited:
Back